Kodi software, the popular software platform used by many users. Here in Best Kodi Build for Fire Stick – Fire TV Build, we will see the step-by-step procedure of installing the Fire TV Build for the Kodi software.
A sophisticated software application that is Kodi system is used for streaming video or audio content via the internet and also it is capable of playing content stored in the local storage area.
Now here we will see on Fire TV Build installation, which works best with the Fire Stick.
There has been some confusion regarding which build to use, that well suits with the Fire Stick. This Fire TV Build has been the most recommended one, and so we will see more on the build and installation in the following part.
Best Kodi Build for Fire Stick – Fire TV Build
Till now we have seen the basics of Kodi system, and also on add-ons. Now getting into the details on the Fire Stick – Fire TV Build, this is one kind of theme which is best suited for the Kodi software running on Fire Stick.
Talking about the Fire TV Build, this one is a built by the Fire TV Guru Website. It is one of the builds which is running with a CCM skin. You need to disable the RSS feeds, as it affects the user experience of using this build on Fire Stick.
The steps for installing the Fire TV Build is given below:
- Start your Kodi application.
- Click on the main tab SYSTEM, then choose the File Manager option.
- Now click on the Add Source option displayed in the left pane.
- Now highlight the tab with <None> written in it.
- Inside this space, enter this web address as it is written here http://firetvguru.net/fire and then click on the button Done.
- Now you are required to enter a name for the media source file, enter the name firetvguru and then click on OK.
- Revert to the home screen of Kodi software.
- Click on the SYSTEM tab, then go for the Settings sub-option.
- Choose the Add-ons option from the left pane.
- Opt for Install from zip file choice.
- There you will find the file named as firetvguru, click on that.
- Now you have to select the zip file named as repository.firetvguru-x.x.x.zip and proceed.
- You will have to wait for some time till Add-on enabled notification is displayed on the screen.
- Choose the Install from repository option.
- There you will find the Fire TV Guru Repo option, click on that.
- Now go for the Program Add-ons option.
- Then you are required to select the Fire TV Wizard.
- Click on the Install option from the menu displayed on the left pane.
- Again you have to wait till the Fire TV Wizard add-on enabled message comes on the screen.
- You might also get a dialogue box, asking for installing the updates. Click on Yes for that.
- Again a prompt message comes saying that a fresh start is recommended for installing the build, click on OK.
- Then it depends on the user, to go with the new start method or just continuing from where we stopped before.
- If not opting for the fresh start, then click on the Fire TV Guru Builds.
- Then choose the Fire TV Build Server 2 option from the displayed list.
- The downloading of the build begins here.
- The installation process of the build starts now.
- You will get a dialogue box asking for Force Close or Reset; you have to choose Reset option here.
- Then you will get a prompt message here asking to switch the skin of the system to get started with the Fire TV Build. Finally, click on OK to continue.
- You will get back to the Home Screen of Kodi with the regular Confluence theme on it.
- Click on the main tab SYSTEM, then choose the Settings from the sub-menu.
- Choose the Appearance option, from the listed choices.
- Click on the Skin tab from the left pane, and you will get all the information related to it. In that, click on the Skin information.
- Then choose the CCM Fire option in this.
- You will get a dialogue box asking for keeping the changed theme. Click on Yes.
- Revert to the home screen and there you will get to see the Fire TV Build running on your Kodi system.
So we are done with the installation of the build up for Fire Stick use. Initially, you may find some issues with it, disable the RSS feed and then try using it; you will have a better experience using it.
We are concluding our post on Best Kodi Build for Fire Stick – Fire TV Build and believe that it proved to be helpful with the right solutions for you. Still, if you are facing any issue with it, comment your questions below. You can follow our page Kodi Addons here!