Do you like watching contents on large screen displays? Here we have explained How to Install Alpha Kodi Addon. This addon covers almost all the genres of content which makes it worth to install. We will understand the basic first.
Kodi is a platform which is open source and lets us stream video contents from local storage and even network area to a larger display like Home Theater like PC. Alpha Kodi is one of the addons which is used in the system.
Addon is simply an extension kind of thing, which lets us add different features and utilities to your system. We will see how this Alpha Kodi is to be installed and other info that must be known to you.
Install Alpha Kodi Addon
We saw a brief intro on the core platform and also on Addon. This Alpha Kodi Addon is presented to you by developer team called PPTV. This addon can be used for many features like sports, music, movies and much more.
Alpha Kodi is placed inside the Shaney Repository of Kodi. We would like to thank the whole developer team PPTV for giving us this great addon Alpha. So let’s get started with the installation.
The steps for installing Alpha Kodi are as follows:
- You need to install Fusion Installer on your system. If you don’t have this installed, follow this Install Fusion for Kodi. After the installation, follow the next step.
- Start Kodi software. On the Home Screen, select the primary SYSTEM tab.
- Choose the Settings option. Among the listed option, go for the Add-ons option.
- Next, the option Install from zip file should be selected.
- A list of folders and files will be listed. Search for fusion folder, and click on it.
- Then choose the folder with the name xbmc-repos and then proceed.
- Select the option English from the listed option on the screen.
- You will get the list of all the zip files. From them choose the zip file named as repository.shaneysrepos.zip and wait for some time.
- You will get one Add-on enabled notification on the screen.
- Go to the option Install from repository.
- A list of repositories will be made available. Select the Shaney Repos option.
- Choose the option Video Add-ons. Select the Alpha option presented on the next screen.
- Click on the Install option written on the left side.
- After some time, you will get one Add-on enabled notification on the screen.
This way, you have successfully installed Alpha Kodi on your system. To access the installed addon, follow the usual path. First, go to the option VIDEOS, then choose the Add-ons and then pick up the installed addon from it.
We believe this article helped you in the best way for knowing the installation procedure for Alpha Kodi addon. If you are having any trouble in the installation process, write them down in the comment section below.
The steps for installation have been explained in an easy way in How to Install Alpha Kodi Addon. If you like this article, share it with your friends and to know more on Kodi, keep visiting our page Kodi Addons!