The software has been already familiar now, the introduction of it seems unnecessary now. Here we will check out How to Install Velocity Kodi Addon – The Best Guide in a very easy to understand manner. Kodi is a software which lets you stream different kinds of multi-medias like music, movies or any video from a local storage/ network storage onto a large display.
Addons need to be installed on the Kodi system so that we can enhance the functionalities for which it is being used. Kodi Addons are simple plug-in kind of feature, which when attached to the software, you will be provided with a wide variety of options to choose from.
Addons for music, movies, sports and also some which can be used to watch any content. Velocity Kodi Addon is found to be the best among all the addons made available; it also provide you with unique contents and also helps in system stability. Let’s get started with the topic now.
Good Read: How to Install Exodus on Kodi
How to Install Velocity Kodi Addon
The users of the Genesis Kodi Addon were facing certain issues for a long time. Some of the reported complaints were of buffering, and the Genesis channel getting stopped in between. Velocity Kodi Addon came to rescue.
Because of this reason, the users have been searching for other alternatives that are present to make themselves accessible to contents on a new addon. Velocity Kodi Addon has been one of the best addons that came after the Genesis.
Also Read: How to Install Fusion Kodi Installer
To get started with the Velocity Kodi Addon, you will be required to install Fusion Installer (Also known as the Addon Installer). If you haven’t installed it yet, you can check the procedure in Set up Fusion Installer post.
As soon as you are done with the installation, Velocity Addon can now be installed in your system.
You can follow this visual guide or the written steps given after this guide. Click on next arrow to change the steps
Steps for installing Velocity Kodi Addon:
- Open the Kodi software on your system.
- Now on the Home Screen page of the software, you will get options like Videos, Programs, and System.
- Among the displayed option, tap on the SYSTEM option.
- Under the SYSTEM tab, choose the Settings option.
- A list of choices will be displayed, among them select the option Add-ons.
- Again a list of choices is given, choose the option Install from zip file.
- In the next screen, choose the option fusion which we named during the installation of the Fusion Kodi Installer.
- Some repository files will be shown now. Among them choose the one named as xbmc-repos.
- Then select the language. We are picking up English here.
- A huge list of zip files will be displayed. Among them choose the one with the name repository.BlazeRepo-x.x.zip.
- Now after some time, a notification with the message Add-on enabled will be displayed on the screen.
- Now come back to home screen. Select Settings option under SYSTEM tab, then choose Video Add-ons option.
- Go back to the option Install from repository. Select the Blaztamer’s Repository from the options given.
- Choose the Video Add-ons and select Velocity.
- Click on Install and wait till you get an Add-on enable notification.
Thus, we have successfully installed Velocity Kodi Addon on our system. To access the addon, go to Videos option, then choose Add-ons and select Velocity inside that.
After Genesis had got shut down, Velocity Kodi addon took the place for Genesis and had been found to be a suitable replacement. This addon indeed a bliss for all who love speed in displaying the data/content. So make maximum use of this.
Here we have tried to explain How to Install Velocity Kodi Addon [The Best Guide] in the simplest way possible. Let us know if you are facing any trouble with the installation process, kindly post your queries in the comment box below. Till then, keep visiting our page Kodi Addons!