For all who love watching content and shows on large display screens, here we are to know How to Install 1Channel Kodi Addon (Primewire) on your system. We will understand step by step procedure for this.
Kodi is a platform which is available as open source to all; it is an application which lets you enjoy music, movies, TV shows, sports content on home theater display, directly from a local storage/network area.
1Channel is an addon that can be installed on this system.
Addon is nothing less like a plugin, which lets you extend the functions of a system with which it is associated. Here we will see how to install 1Channel Kodi addon and discuss its purpose.
Install 1Channel Kodi Addon
We hope you guys are now clear with the basic understanding of the software, and also the meaning of addons used in the software. 1Channel Kodi is also one such addon that lets you enjoy your favorite movies and other TV programs on large screen displays.
Now, after the installation of this addon, you will be displayed content from primewire.ag website directly on your system. This 1Channel Kodi addon is officially supported by tvaddons.ag and not by the XBMC Foundation.
The steps for installation are given as follows:
- 1Channel Kodi addon and their repository files are made available through Fusion Installer only. So you to first have to install Fusion Installer on your system.
- If you already have this installed, you can proceed to the next step. Otherwise, nothing to worry! You can install it from our previous post on How to Install Fusion for Kodi. Follow this link and install it.
- After you are done with the installation, click on the main tab SYSTEM.
- Choose the Settings option.
- A list of choices will be displayed, among them select the Add-ons option.
- Then click on the action Install from zip file.
- A huge list of folders will be visible, choose the one with the name fusion written among them.
- Now do select the option xbmc-repos from the listed choices.
- Click on the option English from the displayed screen.
- Many zip files will be displayed, among them choose the one with the name repository.tknorris.release-x.x.x.zip and proceed.
- Then wait for the Add-on enabled notification that will be posted on the screen after some time.
- Go to the choice Install from repository. Among the next set of options, choose the one repository file which is named as tknorris Release Repository.
- Select the option Video Add-ons. You will find 1Channel Kodi option there, click on that addon option.
- Click on the option Install that is displayed on the left screen choices.
- Then again you have to wait for the Add-on enabled notification that will be indicated on the screen.
And here you go, you have installed 1Channel Kodi Addon correctly on your system.
You can access this addon, by first moving to the VIDEOS option, then choose Add-ons and inside this you will find 1Channel Kodi addon.
Now, one additional thing to add, this addon is not made available officially by the Kodi team, so kindly don’t put up questions related to this addon on the official Community forum page.
We believe this article on How to Install 1Channel Kodi Addon (Primewire) helped you in the best way. Got any queries? Ask them out in the comment section. For more info on Kodi, keep visiting our page Kodi Addons!