We are here with another video add-on for you. In this How to Install 1Chief Playlists Kodi, we will check out the installation procedure for this addon and also the key features of the same. But before this, let’s recall the core concepts regarding the Kodi system.
The system that allows the users to watch streaming content on large Home Theatre displays is called Kodi. You can watch movies, sports, music channels and so on through the add-ons on the Kodi system. 1Chief Playlists Kodi is an addon used in this system.
Now talking about the add-ons, these utilities allow the user to play the multimedia content on the Kodi system. They can be used for displaying any of the previously mentioned options, so here we will see 1Chief Playlists Kodi installation here.
How to Install 1Chief Playlists Kodi
We saw a brief on the concepts of Kodi and the add-ons in the previous section. The complete Kodi system will be of no meaning without the presence of the add-ons in it. Talking about the 1Chief Playlists Kodi, this addon is a video addon which offer many contents.
The contents included in the addon include movies, TV programmes and also the Kid’s favourite channels. This 1Chief Playlists Kodi addon is present in the XunityTalk Repo option in your system. We will explain the setup process in the following section.
The 1Chief Playlists Kodi is installed in the method explained below:
- Initiate the Kodi system first.
- Firstly choose the SYSTEM option, and then choose the File Manager under the main heading.
- Now click on the Add Source.
- You will now find the tab written with <None> inside of it.
- Then you have to enter the web address http://xunitytalk.me/xfinity and then continue with the installation by clicking the Done button.
- Now you need to enter the name of the media source in the box below, so give it the name xunitytalk and then tap on the OK button.
- Visit the start screen of the Kodi app again.
- Click on the SYSTEM tab again and then select the Settings under the sub-options.
- You will find the Add-ons choice on the left side, click on this option.
- Now you have to opt for installing using the zip file provided.
- Here you will find the folder named xunitytalk and then select this folder.
- Then click on the repo option with the name XunityTalk_Repository and continue.
- You need to wait for some time here, and then you will get the repo addon enabled message on the screen.
- Now choose the option of installing using the repository choice.
- You will get the option of .XunityTalk Repository here, simply click on this.
- Then choose the Video Add-ons option displayed here.
- At this place you will find the 1Chief Playlists option here. Find it and then click on this choice.
- Then you will find the Install button here, click on this option.
- After waiting for a while, you will get a notification saying that the addon is enabled on the system now.
Therefore the addon has been installed on your system completely. The path for accessing the addon remains the same. Go to the VIDEOS section, then move to the Add-ons option. And there you will get the option 1Chief Playlists Kodi add-on right here.
Hope you all enjoyed our article on How to Install 1Chief Playlists Kodi and got the addon installed on your system as well. If still you are facing any issue with the installation, let us know in the comment section below. For the latest updates on Kodi, connect with us on Kodi Addons!