Are you a sports lover? If yes, then this post is a must read for you. Install Adrian Sports Kodi Addon for XBMC is what we are going to check out. This addon has been a talk for some time, but as it was going through some updates, we thought to post it later.
Kodi is a software platform which can be used for streaming online content or any local storage content onto large screen displays.
These materials include movies, music, TV Shows, Sports and much more.
Adrian Sports Kodi is one kind of addon that can be installed on Kodi.
Addon is a simple extension or plugin kind of function that simply adds fantastic features to Kodi and also makes it more useful for us.
The installation of this Adrian Sports Kodi is quite easy so let’s get started with it.
Install Adrian Sports Kodi Addon
We got a brief on Kodi and the addons used for it. Now talking about Adrian Sports Kodi, by the name itself you could figure out that this addon is for the sports category. This addon offers many sports channels to us like Sky Sports, Sports USA, TSN and much more.
This was shut down for a while as the developers of this add-on were working on it. Now Adrian Sports Kodi is completely available. But before we start the installation of this, you should have the repo file of the same addon installed on your system.
The steps for installing Adrian Sports Kodi are given as follows:
- Start the Kodi application. Click on the SYSTEM tab, then choose the File Manager option.
- Among the listed options, select the Add Source option.
- You will get a new window open. Then select the <None> box and enter this file location as it is http://projectadrianv1.net16.net/repo/ and click on Done.
- Select the box with the title to give a name for the media source. Give it a name, enter adrian and click on OK.
- Revert to the home screen of Kodi and under SYSTEM tab, click on the Settings option.
- From the left pane, choose the Add-ons option. Then opt for the Install from zip file option.
- You will find a list of files and folders. Among them choose the file named as adrian.
- Then select the zip file called this repository.adriansports.zip only.
- After some time, you will get the Adrian Sports Addon Repo being enabled notification on the screen.
- Now select the Install from repository option.
- You will get the list of repositories. Select the Adrian Sports repo from the list.
- Then select the Video Add-ons option and in the next step click on .ADRIAN SPORTS choice.
- Then click on the Install option displayed in the left pane of the window.
- After some time, you will get the Add-on enabled notification on the screen.
This way we have installed the Adrian Sports Kodi for your system. To start accessing, go to the VIDEOS option, then opt for Add-ons and there you will find Adrian Sports. So let the games begin on your Home Theater screen.
We have explained the concept of Install Adrian Sports Kodi Addon for XBMC in a lucid manner here. Still, if you got any difficulty while installing this Adrian Sports Kodi, ask them out in the comment section below. To know more on Kodi, visit our page Kodi Addons!