This post is solely dedicated to the kids! In this How to Install Cartoon HD Kodi, we will understand the installation process of the addon and the features of it. We will start with the intro on the Kodi and the importance of the use of add-ons on the same.
The system of Kodi mainly strives to display streaming content on large Home Theater systems. This content could be anything from the local storage area or even from the network area via the Internet. The Cartoon HD Kodi is one addon used in the Kodi system for entertainment purpose.
Talking about the addons used on Kodi, these simple additional features help in enhancing the experience on the Kodi system. These add-ons can be utilized for both displaying audio as well as video content. We will now get into the setup procedure of the Cartoon HD Kodi addon.
Install Cartoon HD Kodi
The addon covers almost all the major cartoon shows, and that will be enjoyed by the kid’s audience. Now in the previous section, we saw a brief on the working of the Kodi system and the use of the add-ons for the same. The Cartoon HD Kodi is a video addon that solely focuses on animated content.
The installation process of this Cartoon HD Kodi is quite easy and is presented to you by the XunityTalk Repo folder. And so if you have this repo installed then it is very easy to set up this addon on your system.
The Cartoon HD Kodi is installed in the following manner:
- First, begin the Kodi application.
- Choose the SYSTEM tab first, and then you have to click on the File Manager in the sub-category.
- You will find the Add Source option on the left-hand-side. Click on this.
- Now next you will find a <None> tab displayed in the box. Click on this tab.
- Then you have to enter the web address http://xunitytalk.me/xfinity within this tab and then click on Done.
- Now select the area where you have to enter the name of the media source. Give it the name xfinity and then choose the OK button.
- Visit the Start Page of the Kodi software again.
- Click on the SYSTEM tab again. Then choose the Settings under the sub-menu.
- Select the Add-ons choice displayed on the left.
- You have to opt for the installing using the zip file option.
- Here you will find the xfinity folder listed, search for it and then click on that.
- Select the repository option XunityTalk_Repository and then continue.
- You have to wait for a while till some repo addon enabled pops up on the display screen.
- Now you have to choose the installing using the repo option.
- Then click on the .XunityTalk Repository choice.
- After this, you have to go with the Video Add-ons option.
- Here you will find the Cartoon HD Kodi option and then select this.
- Finally, you will get the Install button displayed on the screen. Tap on this option.
- After waiting for a while, you will get the addon enabled notification displayed on the screen.
This way the addon is now installed on your system. The addon is in a ready to use state and can be accessed using the usual path. Firstly, go to the VIDEOS section, and then select the Add-ons option. There you will get the Cartoon HD Kodi addon choice.
We believe that this article on How to Install Cartoon HD Kodi proved the best for you with the installation of the addon. Feel free to ask us, any doubts if you have got with you. For more updates on Kodi and the add-ons, you can follow us on Kodi Addons!