We are back with an awesome addon setup for you. In this How to Install cCloud TV Kodi, we will check out the easy to do steps for setting up the cCloud TV addon for the Kodi system. But firstly, let’s check out some basics.
Talking about the Kodi platform, it is an open-source system that lets the users enjoy streaming content which includes music, television shows and movies on the large display area. cCloud TV Kodi is a type of addon used for Kodi system.
Addon is an additional utility; that is a compulsory element for the smooth functioning of the Kodi system. Now the installation of the addon is quite similar as that of the other add-ons. We will get started now.
Install cCloud TV Kodi
We have seen a short intro on the Kodi system and also about the addons used on this. Without the add-ons, the complete Kodi system will be of no use to you. Talking about the cCloud TV Kodi, it is a provider of live TV content.
This cCloud TV Kodi lets the users watch live TV data for free, and it does not require any installations to be done. As soon as you get the addon installed on your Kodi system, you will get access to a massive live TV content including HBO, ESPN, TBS and much more.
Steps to be followed for installing the cCloud TV Kodi are:
- You require the Fusion Installer for starting the addon installation. Follow our article on Fusion Installer Kodi and get it set up quickly for Kodi platform.
- After the installation ends, choose the SYSTEM tab. Then opt for the Settings in the sub-options.
- Choose the Add-Ons from the choices displayed on the left.
- Select the option for installing through a zip file.
- Click on the fusion folder displayed.
- Choose the xbmc-repos folder.
- Then tap on the English option.
- Click on the zip file with the name repository.podgod-x.x.zip and proceed.
- You need to wait for a while, and one add-on enabled message will be displayed on the screen.
- Choose the Install from the repository option.
- Find the podgod repo option and click on this.
- Choose the Video Add-ons option in the next step.
- Click on the cCloud TV choice.
- Tap on the Install button finally.
- After some time, get the cCloud TV addon enabled notification below the display screen.
Therefore, the cCloud TV Kodi addon has been installed on your Kodi software. To get started with this addon, you need to follow a fixed path for this. The path goes like this, first go to the VIDEOS section, then choose the Add-ons. There you will get the cCloud TV choice.
The cCloud TV Kodi brings the content directly from their official website to the add-ons. And after installing this addon, you will get the access to all the materials on your Kodi system without any additional installations required.
We are concluding our article on the How to Install cCloud TV Kodi. Let us know if you are facing any issue with the installation of this addon, by writing them down in the comment section below. For more updates on Kodi and their add-ons, follow our page Kodi Addons!