We are back with a new wizard installation for you. In this How to Install Echo Wizard Kodi, we will understand the complete installation procedure and also the features of this addon. We will begin with the intro on the Kodi system and the addons used.
Kodi is an open source platform, which is mainly used for watching the online content on large displays. The content that is played on this system includes movies, music, Live TV, sports, etc. Now Echo Wizard Kodi is a type of addon used on the Kodi system.
Addon, on the other hand, is an additional utility used, that is used for displaying the various content on the Kodi software. Echo Wizard Kodi was initially called the TDB Wizard. We will get to see this name change story and the installation process in the following section.
Install Echo Wizard Kodi
If you wish to access different kinds of Kodi add-ons and the build used on the same system, then you can install a Wizard for getting the access. Talking about the Echo Wizard Kodi, this was formerly called the TDB Wizard, but later echo_coding took over this wizard and then renamed it.
All the contents on the TDB Wizard have been transferred now and added to the new Echo Wizard Kodi. Using this wizard, you can not only install new add-ons but also change the default skin of the Kodi system too. We will now get into the installation process.
The Echo Wizard Kodi can be installed in the following way:
- Launch the Kodi software first.
- Choose the SYSTEM option and then click on the File Manager in the sub-menu.
- Click on the Add Source.
- Highlight the <None> tab that is displayed on the screen.
- Enter the web address http://tdbrepo.com/ as it, within the tab and then tap on the Done button.
- Click on the box displayed below where you have to enter the name of the source file. Give the name as tdb and then click on OK button.
- Visit the start screen of the Kodi application.
- Choose the SYSTEM tab and then select the Settings option displayed in the sub-menu.
- Click on the Add-ons option displayed on the left side.
- Now choose the method for installing through the zip file.
- You will get the tdb choice, among all the options listed.
- Now click on the zip file named as repository.echo-x.xx.zip and proceed.
- Here you are required to wait for a while till some repo addon enabled notification is shown on the screen.
- Choose the installation method through the repo choice.
- There you will get the ECHO Repo option here.
- Now go to the Program Add-ons option on the Kodi system.
- Then click on the ECHO Wizard choice.
- Tap on the Install button displayed on the left.
- Again wait for the add-on enabled message to be displayed on the screen.
Therefore we have installed the addon on your XBMC system. This addon is in a ready to use state, and can be accessed by following this path – first, go to the PROGRAMS, then choose the Add-Ons and there you will find the Echo Wizard Kodi option.
Hope you all liked our article on How to Install Echo Wizard Kodi, and it helped you in the right way with getting the addon installed on your system. If you have got any queries regarding the installation, comment them below. For more Kodi updates, follow us on Kodi Addons!