Kodi is getting more familiar with new add-ons and features added. Here we will see How to Install F4M Tester Addon Kodi. This is nothing like the usual add-on that you have installed so far. It is totally a different concept.
Kodi is a platform which lets us enjoy different content on large screen displays. Materials like movie, music, TV Shows, etc. Now this F4M Tester Addon need to be installed compulsorily if you wish to install some specific add-ons.
Addons are the fundamental part of Kodi system.
They are just like extensions which help in adding new features to the primary system. So for the add-ons, you may be required to install F4M Tester Addon.
Let’s see how it is set up!
Install F4M Tester Addon Kodi
We have got a brief on what is Kodi, add-ons and the need of F4M Tester Addon on your system. With Kodi getting famous, we also received numerous add-ons for it too. But some add-ons were not getting installed correctly, then came this proxy mechanism.
The F4M Tester Addon is created by a group of Pakistani developers named Shanis. These developers have now made us access some of the many add-ons which were not previously accessible. They created this proxy mechanism in the form of the addon, which simply need to be installed.
The steps for installing F4M Tester Addon on Kodi:
- First, you need to have Fusion Installer on your system. If you haven’t installed it yet, follow our previous post on Fusion for Kodi. After you have installed this, follow the next steps.
- Click on the SYSTEM tab, then select the Settings option. You will get a list of options on the left-hand side, choose the Add-Ons option from it.
- Select the Install from zip file choice. You will get a list of files and folders. Find and click on the fusion file.
- Then choose the xbmc-repos option.
- In the next, opt for international choice.
- You will get a list of zip files, find the file named as pakistani-repository.shani-x.x.zip and click on it.
- You will receive a Shanis Repo Add-on enabled notification on the display screen.
- Choose the option Install from the repository. You will get a list of repository files, among them select the Shanis Addon Repo option.
- Now click on the Video Add-ons option. There you will find the f4mTester option. Select that option.
- Click on the Install button displayed in the left pane of the window.
- After some time you will receive a f4mTester Add-on enabled message on the screen.
This way we have successfully installed the F4M Tester Addon for your Kodi system. So now you will be able to stream more quality TV Show, movie links using this installation. Using this more information can be stored on the system.
Are you done with installing this? Or are you among those who have used this for an extended period? Do share your experience or reviews regarding the F4M Tester Addon and let other users know about it in advance itself.
We believe that this section of How to Install F4M Tester Addon Kodi have been informative and fun for you. If you liked this article, do share it with your friends. And to know more about Kodi and their working, check out our page Kodi Addons!