We are back with another addon for all our friends. In this How to Install FUBAR Kodi, we will check out the installation process of the addon along with the features of the app. We will begin with a brief intro on Kodi and the add-ons used in this.
Kodi system is an open source platform, in which one can play streaming data and display them on large screens. The data include movies, sports, TV Shows, music and much more. And the F.U.B.A.R Kodi is an addon that is played on the Kodi system.
The purpose of using addons is to display the content on the Kodi system. Many addons are used for showing different data which covers all the options mentioned above. Now we will discuss the installation of the FUBAR Kodi addon for the Kodi.
Install FUBAR Kodi
We saw a short brief on the Kodi system and the use of add-ons for the same. Without the add-ons, the complete Kodi system will be of no use. Talking about the F.U.B.A.R Kodi addon, this mainly focuses on providing movie content to the Kodi users.
You will find the addon in the Mucky Duck Repo folder, and this addon primarily focuses on providing movie content to all the Kodi users. There are many sections present in this F.U.B.A.R Kodi addon including Bollywood films, for all those like to watch this.
The FUBAR Kodi addon is setup in the following manner:
- Launch the Kodi software first.
- Choose the SYSTEM tab, and then click on the File Manager in the sub-menu.
- Select the Add Source choice.
- Highlight the tab written <None> initially within it.
- Enter the web address within this tab here, and it is http://muckys.mediaportal4kodi.ml/ and then click on Done.
- Select the space where you need to enter the media source, give the name as muckys and then click on the OK button.
- Come back to the start page of the Kodi application.
- Choose the SYSTEM tab and then click on the Settings in the sub-heading.
- Select the Add-ons option.
- Click on the Install using the zip file.
- You will find the muckys folder, select this option and continue.
- Choose the zip file named as repository.mdrepo-x.x.x.zip and proceed.
- You have to wait for a while here, and then you will receive the repo addon enabled message.
- Select the option for installing through the repository now.
- Find the Mucky Duck Repo option, select this one.
- Choose the Video Add-ons now.
- Click on the option .F.U.B.A.R. Kodi.
- Tap on the Install button.
- Finally, after some time, you will get the addon enabled notification on the screen.
Therefore you have installed the addon completely. The addon can be accessed easily now by following the usual path. The path goes like this, first move to the VIDEOS section. Then click on the Add-ons option. And finally, you will get the FUBAR Kodi addon choice here.
One important point to note here is that this addon is not approved by the Kodi developers, so you may not ask your queries related to this F.U.B.A.R Kodi addon on the official forum page of Kodi. And also you can connect the VPN to Kodi, then get access to many geo-restricted content too.
Hope you guys enjoyed reading our article Tutorial How to Install FUBAR Kodi, and it helped you in the right way with getting the addon installed. If still, you are facing any issue, then comment down your queries below. For more Kodi updates, follow us on Kodi Addons!