In this article, we will check on the topic of Install ITV Player Kodi (Easy To Do Tutorial). We will check all the installation steps included for setting up the addon for Kodi system. First, we will understand the core concepts and then move to the installation.
Kodi system is an open source platform that lets the user play streaming video content on their Home Theater screen. The contents displayed can be either music, movie or daily soap. This iTV Player Kodi is kind of addon used for this system.
Addons are those features on Kodi that makes this system useful and productive. These add-ons can be a provider of any of the content mentioned above. We will now get into the installation of the iTV Player Kodi.
Install ITV Player Kodi
We saw a short brief on the Kodi and the addons used on the Kodi system. Addons are necessary for the right working of the Kodi system, without the add-ons the system will be of no use. Now we will get into the technical details of the iTV Player Kodi addon.
The content displayed here in this iTV Player Kodi addon is the ones stored on the iTV.com website. Also, this addon is currently available only for the UK Kodi users. The addon is present in the Xunity Talk repo folder.
The steps for installing the iTV Player Kodi is given as follows:
- Open the Kodi software first.
- Choose the SYSTEM tab, then opt for the File Manager in the sub-heading option.
- Select the Add Source from the left-hand-side.
- Click on the <None> tab.
- Then enter the web address http://xunitytalk.me/xfinity and click on the Done button.
- Select the box where you have to enter the name for the media source. You can give any name to it; we are giving it xfinity and then OK to continue.
- Come back to the start screen of the Kodi system.
- Choose the SYSTEM tab. Then select the Settings option in the sub-option category.
- Select the Add-Ons from the left column.
- Go for the Install from zip file choice.
- Select the xfinity folder in this section.
- Choose the zip with the name XunityTalk_Repository and proceed.
- You will receive a message saying that the Repo add-on has been enabled.
- Then choose the method for installing through a repository.
- Click on the .XunityTalk Repository choice.
- Select the Video Add-ons option.
- There you will get the ITV, click on this.
- Tap on the Install button now.
- After some time, you will get the addon enabled notification on the screen.
The addon has been installed on the Kodi system. The addon can be accessed through the usual path that is found in most of the add-ons. First, go to the VIDEOS section, then choose the Add-ons. There you will get the iTV Player Kodi addon choice displayed.
We are winding up our post on Install ITV Player Kodi (Easy To Do Tutorial) here. If you have any issue with the installation process, comment them below. For more updates on Kodi and their add-ons, follow our page here – Kodi Addons!