Movies on a home theater screen display, sounds so cool right? Here we are to see How to Install Kodi Movie4k Addon on your large screen system. The core platform in use that is Kodi, doesn’t any introduction because of its popularity among all age group people.
Kodi is an application platform which lets you watch any content be it music, videos, movies, sports content on a large display screen directly from any local storage.
Movie4K Addon is an addon that is used for increasing the functionality of this platform.
Addon can be compared with a usual plugin that comes for help when you need to add the certain unique feature with your existing system. Movie4K Addon is an addon mainly for movies. Let’s see the installation procedure now.
Install Kodi Movie4k Addon
We are now clear with the terms Kodi and Addon. Movie4K Addon is one kind of addon that lets you watch movies of your choice in a high definition quality. These movies are freely available and don’t require any registration.
The Movie4K addon is provided by the Nickat’s repository for the Kodi software. The person who developed this addon, is known by the name eleazarcoding, so thanks to this person for creating this fantastic Movie4K Addon!
The steps involved in the installation of Movie4K Addon are:
- You need to install fusion installer to get started. If you don’t have it installed on your Kodi system, check out our post on How to Install Fusion for Kodi.
- After you have installed it, open your Kodi software. Click on the SYSTEM tab.
- Click on the Settings sub-option. You will get a list of options.
- Among them choose the Add-ons choice.
- Select the action Install from zip file. Choose the folder with the name fusion written on it.
- Some folders will be displayed, among them choose this xbmc-repos option.
- Select your preferred language; we are selecting the English in this section.
- A lot of zip files will be shown in this section. Among them choose the repository.eleazar-x.x.zip file. This step will do the task of updating the Movie4K addon and renaming the repos file to nickat’s.
- After some time, you will get an Addon Enabled notification on the screen.
- Go back to the option Install from a repository and click on it.
- A huge list of repositories will be listed. Among them choose nickat’s Kodi Add-on Repository and proceed with the installation.
- Now, click on the Video Add-ons option, then choose the Movie4K.to option.
- You will get some extra information on this addon, and you will get the Install button displayed on the left side. Click on this button.
- Again for the Movie4K Add-on enabled notification to be displayed on the screen.
In this manner, we have successfully installed the Movie4K Addon on your Kodi system. You can access it by going through this path. First, go to the VIDEOS option, then Add-ons and there you will find your installed addon.
Also to mention, this addon is not an official Kodi addon published by the XBMC, so kindly don’t ask your queries regarding this Movie4K Addon in the community forum page.
We hope that this article explained you in the best way How to Install Kodi Movie4k Addon for your personal large screen system. If you have got any questions regarding the content discussed here, write them to us in the comment section below. Till then, keep visiting our page Kodi Addons!