Here we are back with a new addon for you all, and in this How to Install Meta Kodi Addon we will understand the easy way to install the addon and also we will check out the features of the same. But before that we will discuss some intro on the Kodi system and the add-ons.
Talking about the Kodi system, it is a software application that lets the users play streaming content on large display screens. These content could be extracted from any local storage area or from a network area via the Internet. Meta Kodi is an addon used on the Kodi system.
Addons are basically those necessary utilities that are used for displaying content on the Kodi software. Also they act as the content providers for music, sports, movies and much more. We will start the installation procedure now.
Install Meta Kodi Addon
We saw a brief on the Kodi system and the add-ons in the previous section. Without the presence of the add-ons, the complete Kodi system will be of no use. Now talking about the Meta Kodi addon, this is not at all an easy to understand concept. But we will try to explain this to you in easy words.
The main task of the Meta Kodi Addon is to list the media content directly from TMDb and TVDb. This addon is present in the MetaTeam Repo folder and the sole purpose of this addon is to list out the media that has been searched by you, by looking out in the local library as well as among the configures addons list.
The Meta Kodi Addon can be set up on your system by following the easy procedure explained below:
- First you need to download the MetaTeam Repo zip file and then save it in a location which is to be remembered by you. This location should be such that it is easily accessible by you.
- Start the Kodi application first.
- Click on the SYSTEM, and then choose the Settings from the sub-menu.
- Select the Add-ons choice displayed on the left side.
- Then choose the option to install using the zip file.
- Now you will be asked to go to the location where you saved the MetaTeam Repo file and then click on the zip file named as repository.meta-1.0.0.zip.
- You have to wait for some time, till some repo add-on message is displayed on the screen.
- Then you need to choose the Install from the repository option.
- Find the MetaTeam Repo choice, and select this choice.
- You have to click on the Video Add-ons option displayed on the next screen.
- Click on the Meta option.
- Choose the button Install that is shown here.
- After waiting for some time, you will find get a notification saying that the add-on has been enabled on your device.
Finally the addon has been installed on your system and it is in a ready to use state. For using the Meta Kodi addon, you need to first visit the Configure option within the addon. Then add the Players URL choice under the General option, and so all the add-ons listed in this will be played by you.
Hope you all enjoyed this article on How to Install Meta Kodi Addon and found it helpful in solving your doubts regarding the installation and the working of this addon. If you are having any issue with the installation, let us know in the comment section below. To be updated with the latest Kodi and the add-ons, follow our page Kodi Addons!