Are you mad about sports and their latest updates? Then you check out this How to Install Saints Build Addon article.
Here we will see some details on this addon and the step-by-step process for installing it.
Talking about Kodi, it is enormous system software which lets you watch different contents like movies, TV Shows, Sports on larger screen displays.
This system is also known as XBMC system, as it is under the XBMC Foundation. Saints Build Addon is a type of addon for Kodi.
Addon, by the name itself you can get an idea that it is something vital part which is added up to the main system.
And here the addon we are going to install is the Saints Build Addon, this addon mainly focus on sports content.
Install Saints Build Addon for Kodi
As of now, we gave you a small brief on the Kodi system, and also on the add-ons for the same system. People have been in wonder regarding the installation procedure for Saints Build Addon, so we thought to write on this.
The Saints Build Addon is having the CCM Helix kind of skin, which creates a clutter-free user experience. This build is quite a decent one covering almost all the add-ons. Also, this build offers you with easy access to the add-ons by making use of widgets and other sub-headings.
The steps for getting the Saints Build Addon for your Kodi system are:
- Start the Kodi application. Go to the main tab SYSTEM, then select the File Manager sub-heading.
- Choose the Add Source option.
- Highlight the box written with <None> inside it.
- Then type the web address as it is like this http://saintskodi.uk/ and click on Done.
- Select the box below, where you have to enter a name for the media source file. Type the name as saints and click on OK.
- Revert to the Home Screen of the Kodi software. Select the SYSTEM tab, select the Settings sub-menu.
- On the left side, you will find the Add-ons option.
- Opt for the Install from zip file choice.
- You will find a file named as saints here. Click on that file.
- You will find a zip file here named as Click-here-for-Saints.zip, choose this zip file.
- Then wait for some time till the Saints Wizard enabled message is displayed.
- Move back to the Home Screen of the Kodi system.
- Choose the main tab PROGRAMS.
- You will find the Saints Wizard option here. Click on that.
- This will display the three builds available to use. These are 2 for adults and 1 for family audience. We are going to install the build for family. So select the Family Build choice.
- Now the downloading of the Saints Build will begin.
- After the download completes, the zip file is extracted along the process.
- Now, if you are on an Android/Amazon device, you will get the notification about unplugging all the device and starting the Kodi system again to get started with the installed addon. Click on OK.
- Again one confirmation is asked for shutting off Kodi, click on Yes and proceed.
So finally you are set to use the installed add-on. Start your system; you will find your Saints Build Addon installed on your system and in a ready to use condition. The installation process ends here, enjoy your favorite program on the add-on!
We are concluding our post on How to Install Saints Build Addon. We believe that this article provided you the right assistance with the installation part. If you are having any trouble setting up the add-on, do let us know by commenting below. Till then, keep visiting Kodi Addons!