We are back with a movie addon for you, and this article is all about How to Install Scene Peeper Kodi. We will understand the installation procedure of this addon and the other features of this addon. We will first understand the Kodi system in brief.
The software Kodi, is an open source platform which can be customized by the users accordingly. This platform lets you play streaming content on wide screen displays. Here the content could be anything ranging from music, movie or any TV show content.
Addon is an additional feature that helps in using the Kodi system more effectively. These addons provide us with many different content, the ones mentioned in the previous para. Let’s get started with the installation.
Install Scene Peeper Kodi
We have explained the Kodi system and also the addons. Without the addons the complete Kodi system will be completely useless. Talking about the Scene Peeper addon, it is provided by the Mucky Duck Repo file.
The Scene Peeper Kodi addon offers you with a lot of movie options, and also it provides you with Indonesian movie subs which will benefit a particular Indonesian audience. We will get started with the installation of the addon now.
Following are the step-by-step guide for getting the Scene Peeper Kodi on your system:
- Open the Kodi application.
- Select the primary tab SYSTEM. Then choose the File Manager option in the sub-heading.
- Then opt for the Add Source option.
- Highlight the <None> tab, and then enter the web address http://muckys.mediaportal4kodi.ml/ in it and click on Done button.
- Now you have to give a name to the media source, type the name muckys and then tap on OK button.
- Come to the start screen of the Kodi application. Select the SYSTEM tab again and choose the Settings in the sub options.
- Choose the Add-ons option displayed on the left side.
- Select the Install from zip file choice.
- There you will find a folder named muckys, click on this option.
- Some zip files are listed in this section, choose the zip file repository.mdrepo-x.x.x.zip and click on it.
- Now after some time you will receive a notification saying that the Mucky Ducks repo has been enabled.
- Then choose the option Install from Repository.
- Find the Mucky Ducks Repo and select that option.
- Now click on the Video Add-ons choice.
- In this section you will find all the add-ons here, choose the option Scene Peeper.
- Tap on the Install button.
- Then you will get a message that the Scene Peeper Kodi addon has now being enabled on your system.
Therefore we have installed the addon successfully on the Kodi system. To access the addon you need to follow the usual path only. The path goes like this, go to the VIDEOS, then click on Add-ons and there you will find the Scene Peeper option.
Hope you guys liked our post on How to Install Scene Peeper Kodi, and it helped you with setting up the addon on your Kodi system. If you are having any issue with the installation, then comment them below. For more Kodi and their updates, keep visiting our page Kodi Addons!