Kodi platform has been in use for a wide variety of content. Here we will see Install SportCenterHD Kodi Addon and how you can best utilize the platform for sports fanatics. It is a worth installing addon for all game lovers.
Kodi is an application which is less complex. They have this ability to play multimedia content on it using some addons. SportCenterHD Kodi is one such excellent addon that can be installed on this system, and you could enjoy high-quality sports content.
Addons are simply plugin kind of software which is mounted with the Kodi system, and thus helps in improving the functionality of the system. We will get to know some intro on this SportCenterHD Kodi and then the installation steps.
How to Install SportCenterHD Kodi Addon
We saw the brief on Kodi, the add-ons and the purpose of the sports add-on. Without add-ons, the system is completely ineffective. This SportCenterHD Kodi lets you watch almost 20+ sports channels in the high quality display.
Before you start the installation of this addon, you need to set up the F4M Tester mechanism on your system. Don’t worry much! We are going to include this along with the set up of SportCenterHD Kodi Addon. The F4M Tester is a must to start using this sports addon.
The steps for installing SportCenterHD Kodi Addon are as follows:
- As mentioned earlier you need to install the F4M Tester on your system. You can install that by following this link Install F4M Tester.
- After you have finished installing, you need to install the repository file from where the SportCenterHD Kodi has to be extracted.
- Start the Kodi application. Go to the SYSTEM tab, and choose the File Manager option.
- You will get a list of choices, select the Add Source option. Highlight the <None> tab and enter this location exactly like this http://repo.dokitv.nl/ and click on Done.
- Select the box below where you have to enter the name of the media source and type dokitv and press OK.
- Revert to the Home Screen of the Kodi system. Click on the SYSTEM tab and select the Settings option.
- On the left pane, choose the option Add-ons. Then opt for the Install from the zip file.
- You will find a list of files and folders. There you will find dokitv, click on it.
- Then go for the zip file named as repository.doki.zip.
- After some time, you will receive DOKITV.NL Repo Add-on enabled notification on the screen.
- Now choose the Install from Repository option among all the displayed choices.
- You will find a list of repository files, select the DOKITV.NL Repo option.
- Opt for Video Add-ons choice. There you will find SportCenterHD Kodi Addon option, click on it.
- Tap on the Install option displayed on the left-hand side.
- And after some time, you will find the SportCenterHD Kodi Addon enabled notification on the screen.
In this way, you have successfully installed the addon on your system. To access the newly installed SportCenterHD Kodi addon, follow the usual path. First, go to the VIDEOS option, then Add-ons and there you will find the SportCenterHD Kodi option.
So we are at the end of this article on Install SportCenterHD Kodi Addon. There are many sports add-ons available, but this offers more quality channels. If you find any difficulty while installation, do let us know in the comment section. And keep visiting Kodi Addons!