Here we are with our next addon installation guide. Let’s check out How to Install Spotify Kodi Addon and the other features included in this addon. As usual, we will start with a little intro on the Kodi system and the use of the add-ons for the system.
Kodi is a platform which is open-source in nature, and it is mainly used to play online streaming content on wide display screens. These content can be related to music, movies, TV shows. We will check out the installation of Spotify Kodi Addon.
Addon is an additional feature which is a necessary part of the Kodi system. Now these add-ons can provide you with different streaming content. Spotify Kodi Addon is a music addon, which lets us enjoy many music content channels for the Kodi system.
Install Spotify Kodi Addon
We provided you the necessary info on the Kodi system and the purpose of using addons. Without the installation of the add-ons, the complete Kodi software will be of no use. Spotify Kodi is one such addon lets you enjoy music content for the system.
Talking about the addon, we will get to see the installation process for the beta version of the Spotify Kodi addon. You will require a Spotify account and a running web browser on the Kodi system that will help in authorizing the addon via the account.
The process of installing Spotify Kodi addon is explained below:
- In the first step, you need to download the Emby Repo Zip file and save this file at a particular location on your Kodi system.
- Start the Kodi application. Choose the SYSTEM tab, and then the Settings option in the sub-heading.
- Then the Add-ons choice from the left-hand-side options.
- Opt for the Install from zip option.
- Move to the location where you downloaded the zip file in the first step and choose this repository.beta.emby.kodi-x.x.x.zip file.
- After some time you will get an addon enabled message below the screen.
- Now select the Install from repository option.
- There you will find the Kodi Emby option, just click on it.
- Then choose the Music add-ons choice.
- Click on the Spotify option.
- Tap the Install button in the next step.
- Spotify add-on enabled will be displayed on the screen within some time.
- Choose the Configure option.
- Then you will get the screen asking for the username and password of your Spotify account. Enter the credentials and click on OK.
- Now go the start page of the Kodi system and select the MUSIC tab and then choose the Add-ons option.
- Click on the Spotify choice.
- You may think that the add-on is ready to use now. But one small step is left to do.
- Move to your web browser now, as you will be required to log in to your Spotify account. Here we will authorize the add-on, which will make the account accessible by the addon.
- The login screen looks similar to the one displayed below.
- After the login is done, you will be required to provide some permissions to the addon system and then click on OKAY.
Now you are all set to use the Spotify Kodi addon, and also access your Spotify account through it. Also to add, the path to access this addon is like, first go the MUSIC tab, then choose the Add-ons option. There you will get the Spotify option.
We hope that this article on How to Install Spotify Kodi Addon helped you in the right way with the installation purpose. Comment down your queries regarding the installation steps, and also feel free to share your experience working with this addon. Till then, keep visiting Kodi Addons!