We are here for the installation of TV show add-ons. In this How to Install TV Mix Kodi, we will see how to install this addon for the Kodi system and also some info about this addon features. In the beginning, we will check out some intro on the Kodi software.
Kodi is an open source platform that allows us to play streaming content via The Internet. Here the content can be played which is available in a network area and also if it is placed in local storage. Here the TV Mix Kodi is an addon that can be used for Kodi.
Addon is a kind of utility, which helps in making a larger system more efficient. These add-ons can be employed for delivering different types of content including music, movies, TV shows and much more. Now let’s get started with the installation of TV Mix Kodi addon.
Install TV Mix Kodi
We are now familiar with the Kodi concept and also the use of add-ons on the same system. Addons cannot be avoided, since they are the ones that make the Kodi system all worthy. TV Mix Kodi addon offer us with great TV Show contents.
This TV Mix Kodi addon is present within the Metal Kettle repo folder. Therefore if you have already got this repo installed on your Kodi system, then you have to only add this addon from the Video Add-ons option.
The installation steps for the TV Mix Kodi addon is given below:
- Before you start with the installation, you will be required to have the Fusion installed on your Kodi system. You can follow our previous article on Fusion Installer for Kodi here.
- After you are done with the installation, go to the home page of the Kodi system.
- Click on the main tab SYSTEM, then select the Settings option in the sub-heading.
- Now choose the Add-Ons from the displayed options on the left.
- Opt for the Install from zip file option.
- There you will get a folder named as fusion.
- And then choose the xbmc-repos folder.
- Select the folder English.
- You will find a zip file named repository.metalkettle-x.x.x.zip, click on this option.
- After some time you will get Repo Add-on enabled in the display area.
- Now you need to choose the Install from Repository choice.
- Select the MetalKettles Addon Repo option.
- Then opt for the Video Add-ons option.
- Tap on the TV Mix add-on option.
- Tap on the Install button.
- After waiting for a while, you will get a TV Mix Kodi addon enabled notification.
Therefore the addon has been installed successfully on your Kodi system. To get started with this addon, go to the VIDEOS option, then choose the Add-ons choice. There you will get the TV Mix add-on option.
Hope you guys enjoyed reading our article on How to Install TV Mix Kodi and believe that it helped you in the right way with getting the addon installed on your Kodi system. Comment down below, your queries and other suggestions if any. You can check out our page here Kodi Addons!