Hi, Kodi people! Howdy, all? We are back with another article on How to Install UpBuzz Kodi for all Kodi fans. We will give a brief intro on the use of Kodi system and the primary purpose of using addons for the system.
Kodi is an open-source platform in which we can play online streaming content which includes video, audio directly from network area or any local storage area. UpBuzz Addon for Kodi is used mainly for movies and other TV shows.
Addons are simply some additional features are necessary to run the system. The Kodi system is incomplete without the presence of addons in it, so to make the system useful and more efficient, we will check out the installation steps of UpBuzz Addon for Kodi.
Install UpBuzz Kodi
We got a short intro on the Kodi platform and the importance of the use of addons for this platform. Now getting into the detailing of the UpBuzz Addon, the repo was released, and we checked the addon. Found it kind of interesting, so decided to share with you.
UpBuzz Addon is used for accessing movie and TV show content. This content is made available in high quality in this addon. We got a beta version of the addon, have tested and going to present to you guys in the below section.
The steps for installing UpBuzz Addon for the Kodi platform:
- Start Kodi application, click on the main tab SYSTEM. Then move to the option in the sub-heading File Manager.
- Select the Add Source choice.
- You will get a dialogue box, and now just highlight the <None> tab.
- In this space, type the web address exactly as given here http://fusion.tvaddons.ag and click on the Done button.
- Now select the area in the below section, where the media source name is to be entered. Give a name; we are giving the name fusion.
- After entering the name, click on the OK button.
- Revert to the Home Screen of the Kodi application. Choose the SYSTEM tab again. And then Settings sub-heading.
- Select the option Add-ons option.
- Choose the Install from zip file option.
- There you will find the fusion file that we previously saved.
- Choose the xbmc-repos option.
- Opt for the English choice in the next displayed screen.
- You will get a zip files list in this section, now among all these files just select the file named exactly as repository.entertainmentrepobackup-x.x.x.zip and click on it.
- You have to wait for some time, and then will get the notification of Entertainment Repo Add-on enabled on the screen.
- Next, opt for the Install from the repository.
- You will get a huge list of repository files, among them click on the Entertainment Repo option.
- Now choose the Video Add-ons.
- Then go for the UpBuzz Addon option displayed.
- You will find the Install option in the options shown on the left side. Click on it.
- Again wait for a while, and then you will receive a notification with the message UpBuzz Add-on enabled on the screen.
Therefore the addon has been installed on your Kodi system. You can start using this UpBuzz Addon for following the usual path. Go to the VIDEOS option, then choose the Add-Ons and there you will find the UpBuzz option on the page.
This was an easy-to-do tutorial on How to Install UpBuzz Kodi, and we believe that this post proved to be helpful to you with the installation. We will be covering more Addon installations, so if you are willing to get more such Kodi Updates then you can follow our page Kodi Addons!