We are with a new addon for you guys, and this post on Install WWE on Demand Kodi Addon, we will understand the installation process of this addon and the key features of the same. We will check out the basic concepts of Kodi and the add-ons in the beginning.
The system of Kodi provides the users the facility of displaying the multimedia content on widescreen display. The content displayed here include movies, sports, music and much more. The WWE on Demand Kodi is an addon that is used on this system.
The add-ons are those features that let the users play content on the Kodi system. And also these utilities allow to play all the above-mentioned content, so let’s now get into the installation of the WWE on Demand Kodi for your system.
How to Install WWE on Demand Kodi
We provided you with a brief idea about the Kodi system and the addons used on the same. Now the Kodi system cannot be used without the add-ons installed on it. The addon WWE on Demand Kodi is a video addon that provides quality WWE content for Kodi system.
This addon is quite new, and it is developed by PBear (Twitter name). The WWE on Demand Kodi addon is present in the Community Repo folder. We will now check out the installation steps for running the addon on the Kodi system.
The WWE on Demand Kodi addon is installed in the following manner:
- Begin the Kodi software first.
- Click the SYSTEM option first, and then click the File Manager in sub-options.
- You will find an Add Source option displayed on the left. Click on this.
- Then a <None> tab will be visible on the screen, select this.
- Here you have to enter the website URL http://kodicommunity.com/comrepo/zips/ and then press the Done button.
- Below the screen you will get the space where you have to enter the name of the media source, type in as commrepo and then click on the button OK.
- Visit the start screen of the Kodi software.
- Choose the SYSTEM tab, and then select the Settings choice in the sub-options.
- Then you have to click the Add-ons option.
- You need to choose the possibility of installing using the zip file first.
- Here you will get the folder with the name commrepo, find it and then select this.
- Choose the zip file named as repository.communityrepo.zip and proceed with the installation.
- After some time, the repo addon enabled message is shown on the screen.
- Then opt for the install using the repository choice.
- Here you will find the Community Repo folder, discover it and then click on this.
- Then choose the option of Video Add-ons displayed on the screen.
- And finally, you will get the WWE ON DEMAND option right here.
- Then you have to click on the Install button.
- Then after waiting for some time, you will get the addon enabled notification on the display screen.
Therefore the addon is now completely installed on your system and can be accessed using the usual path for the same. The path for this goes like, first go to the VIDEOS section, then choose the Add-ons option. And there you will find the WWE on Demand Kodi.
Hope you all enjoyed referring our article on Install WWE on Demand Kodi Addon and found it helpful in getting the addon installed on your system. Write your queries on this installation in the comment section below. For more updates on Kodi and the add-ons, follow our website Kodi Addons!