Do you love watching movies on large screen displays? Then you must go through this How to Install VidTime Kodi IPTV. We will understand the method for installing this addon for your home theater display, in very easy way.
Starting with Kodi, this one is the most preferred software application which helps us in getting the video contents like movies, shows and even music audio onto the large screens directly from local storage. VidTime Kodi is one addon used in this system.
Addon is one utility that extends the functionality of the Kodi system. VidTime Kodi addon provides the feature of playing movies on our Kodi system with ease and also from a wide range of films.
Install VidTime Kodi IPTV
Hope you guys got an intro to Kodi and their addons. This VidTime Kodi addon is presented by the VinManJSV Repository.
So all the credits about the addon go to VinManJSV, the official developer of this addon.
This addon is one of the best available addons solely for TV shows, movies. Now getting into the main topic, installing VidTime Kodi on your system, you would be required to install one installer in the beginning. We will see it in the following section.
The steps involved in VidTime Kodi installation:
- You need to first install the Fusion Installer on your system. If you don’t have it, don’t worry! You can follow one of our post on How to Install Fusion for Kodi.
- After you have installed the Fusion installer, open your Kodi software to get started with the VidTime Kodi installation.
- On the Home Screen, click on the main SYSTEM tab.
- Choose the sub-option Settings; you will get a list of many choices. Among them, pick the Add-ons choice.
- Now opt for Install from a zip file and then proceed.
- You will get a list of folders and files to the next screen. Among them, choose the one with the name fusion written on it.
- Select the option xbmc-repos.
- Choose the English folder among the listed options.
- You will get a large list of all zip files, choose the one with the name repository.VinManJSV-x.x.zip.
- Now wait for the notification of Add-on enabled to be shown on the system screen.
- Choose the option Install from repository from the listed action on the screen.
- You will get the list of repositories in your system, among them, select the one called VinmanJSV REPO.
- Go back to the option of Video Add-ons. Then select the VidTime option.
- You will get the detailed information about the addon, with the Install option displayed on the left side.
- After some time, you will get an Add-on enabled notification.
Thus, you have installed the VidTime Kodi correctly for your system. To get started with the addon, move to the options VIDEOS. Then select the Add-ons option and finally choose the VidTime.
Kindly note that this addon is not an official Addon, so don’t ask your queries related to this VidTime Kodi on the community forum page of the Kodi. Got any queries? Write them down in the comment section below.
We hope you understood this article on How to Install VidTime Kodi IPTV. Many people had been asking about this addon for a long time. We believe that this post made all your doubts clear. Want to know more on Kodi and their Addon, visit our page Kodi Addons!