We are here with a new video add-on. In this How to Install 123Movies Kodi, we will check out the installation process of this addon and the features of it. We will begin with a short intro of Kodi and the add-ons.
Kodi, as we all know, is a software application that allows the user to play streaming content including movie, music or any daily soap via the Internet or directly from a local storage area. 123Movies Kodi is one kind of addon used on Kodi.
Addon is an additional utility that does the task of providing content for Kodi. These add-ons can offer different types of content be it video or audio. The one we are going to see is the 123Movies Kodi addon.
Install 123Movies Kodi
We saw a short brief on Kodi and the importance of the add-ons for the same. Without the add-ons, the complete Kodi system will be of no use. The addon 123Movies Kodi is one kind of video add-on has been updated lately by the developer also.
The 123Movies Kodi addon is present in the Mucky Duck Repo. This addon is a video addon, offers different contents like movies and TV shows. You can use VPN to access the geo-restricted content also on the Kodi system.
The steps for installing the 123Movies Kodi addon is explained below:
- Start the Kodi software.
- Choose the SYSTEM tab, then select the File Manager in the sub-options.
- Find the Add Source option and click on it.
- Highlight the None tab then.
- Enter the web address http://muckys.mediaportal4kodi.ml/ in the tab and click on Done.
- Select the box below where you need to enter a name for the media source. Give the name as muckys and tap on OK.
- Come to the start screen of the Kodi platform.
- Choose the SYSTEM tab again, then click the Settings in the sub-menu.
- Search for the Add-ons option on the left column.
- Now opt for the Install from zip file option.
- You will find the muckys folder, select this folder.
- Choose the zip file named as repository.mdrepo-x.x.x.zip and proceed.
- You need to wait for a while, and then you will get a notification saying that the add-on has been enabled.
- Select the option Install from the repository.
- You will find the Mucky Duck Repo option in this section. Click on it.
- Choose the Video Add-ons choice.
- Click on the 123Movies option in the next step.
- Tap on the Install button.
- Finally, you will receive one add-on enabled message on the screen.
The addon has been installed successfully on your Kodi system. The addon is all set to be accessed. So the path for access goes like this, first move to the VIDEOS tab, then choose the Add-ons. There you will get the 123Movies Kodi addon.
Hope you guys had fun reading the post, How to Install 123Movies Kodi. Let us know if you are facing any difficulty while installing the addon. Also, share us your valuable suggestions on our website. For more updates on Kodi, follow us on our page Kodi Addons!