We are back with a sports related addon, and in this Tutorial How to Install Bulldog Streams Kodi we will check out the installation process and the features of this addon. Well, let’s begin with the Kodi concept and the use of the add-ons.
Kodi is an open source system that is used for playing streaming content, that is stored on local device or from the network area itself. And the one we are going to see is the Bulldog Streams Kodi addon, which is an addon that runs on the Kodi system.
Addon is one utility that is needed for the efficient working of the Kodi software. These add-ons help in providing streaming content for the Kodi, in form of movies, music, TV shows etc. We will now get into the Bulldog Streams Kodi setup.
Install Bulldog Streams Kodi
We have got the short brief on the Kodi system and the need of the add-ons for the same. Without the add-ons, the complete Kodi system will be of no use to us. Now, Bulldog Streams Kodi is a video add-on which solely focus on the sports content.
The Bulldog Streams Kodi addon is presented to you by Bulldogs Streams Repo folder. Again, this is a sports add-on which offers us with quality channels that ranges from UK Sports to the World Sports content. We will now check out the setup process of the addon.
The complete procedure of installing the Bulldog Streams Kodi is as follows:
- Launch Kodi software first.
- Click on the SYSTEM tab, and then choose the File Manager.
- Choose the Add Source.
- Select the tab with the <None> written inside of it.
- You need to enter the web address in this tab, so enter the web address as http://www.bulldogstreams.football/addon/zips/ and then tap on the Done button.
- Now you need to give a name to the media source, type in as bulldog and then click on OK.
- Come to the start screen of the Kodi page now.
- Choose the SYSTEM tab, and click on the Settings option.
- Select the Add-Ons option that is present on the left column.
- Now click on the Install from zip file choice.
- You will find the zip file named as bulldog here, find it and then select that option.
- Then click on repository.bulldogstreams choice.
- Choose the zip file named as repository.bulldogstreams-x.x.zip and then proceed.
- You need to wait for some time, till some repo addon enabled message is displayed on the screen.
- Opt for the Install using the repository option.
- You will find the Bulldog Streams Repository here, click on this.
- Choose the Video Add-ons choice.
- Then select the Bulldog Streams option.
- Tap on the Install button now.
- Again after some time, the addon enabled notification is shown below the screen.
Therefore the addon has been installed on your device. And the addon can be accessed now using the usual path itself. The path is like this, go to the VIDEOS option, then select the Add-ons choice. And there you will get the Bulldogs Streams Kodi addon listed.
Hope you all liked our article on Tutorial How to Install Bulldog Streams Kodi and will definitely share it among your friends. If you are getting trouble with the installation, comment the issue below with the screenshots if possible. For more Kodi news and updates, follow our awesome page Kodi Addons!