For all movie enthusiasts out there, this post on Tutorial How to Install DandyMedia Boxsets Kodi is a must read for you guys. In this guide cum tutorial, we will understand the concept from the core.
Kodi is an open source platform that lets us enjoy online streaming content on Home Theater screen. The content can be related to music, movie or any TV show also. DandyMedia Boxsets is one kind of video addon for the Kodi system.
Addon, by the name itself we can understand that it is an additional feature, that is necessary for the efficient working of the Kodi software. We will read the installation of the addon DandyMedia Boxsets for the Kodi system.
Install DandyMedia Boxsets Kodi
We saw a basic intro on the Kodi and their addons used for the same system. Without the add-ons, the complete Kodi system will be of no use. Talking about the DandyMedia Boxset is a kind of video addon that stores a quality playlist of movies in it.
This addon is present within the XunityTalk Repo folder. As mentioned in the previous para, the addon contains quality movie box sets, and they can be played with one click. If you have got a Real Debrid account, you will get access to more movie box sets in this.
The steps for installing the DandyMedia Boxsets Kodi are given as follows:
- Start the Kodi application on your HTPC.
- Click the main tab SYSTEM and then choose the File Manager sub-heading.
- Choose the Add Source option from the left side.
- Highlight the None tab that is displayed on the screen.
- And then type the web address http://xunitytalk.me/xfinity in it and click on Done.
- Now you have to give a name for the media source, give it as xunitytalk and then tap on the OK button.
- Come back to the starting screen of the Kodi application.
- Again choose the primary tab SYSTEM, and then select the Settings in the sub-heading.
- Now click on the Add-ons option.
- Opt for the Install from the zip file.
- Here you will find a folder named xunitytalk, select this option.
- Now you will find some folders and other zip files on this screen. Click on the zip file named as XunityTalk_Repository and proceed.
- After some time, a message will be shown saying Add-on is enabled.
- Now select the Install from repository choice from the listed options.
- Many repositories will be displayed in this section, click on the repo option named as .XunityTalk Repository.
- Choose the Video Add-ons option.
- Click on the DandyMedia Boxset option listed in this section.
- Tap on the Install button displayed on the left.
- After some time, you will receive a notification saying that the DandyMedia Boxsets Kodi add-on has been enabled.
Here you are done with the installation of the addon, and it can be accessed by following the usual path. First, move to the VIDEOS tab. Then choose the Add-ons, there you will get the DandyMedia Boxsets option.
We are concluding our article on Tutorial How to Install DandyMedia Boxsets Kodi and believe that it helped you with getting the installation done more easily. Comment down your suggestions and queries. For more Kodi related updates, keep visiting Kodi Addons!