We have brought a new addon for you, and in this Tutorial How to Install Free Streams Kodi XBMC we will understand the installation of this new addon and the primary key attributes of the same. But before this, we will see a short intro on Kodi and the add-ons.
The software application will allow the users enjoy streaming data on their personal large display area. This data can be extracted from any local storage or network area via the Internet. Now, Free Streams Kodi is an addon that is used for the Kodi system.
The simple utilities that are helpful for playing the content on the Kodi system are called the add-ons. And these add-ons can provide you with content which includes movies, sports, music and much more. Now we will begin the setup of the Free Streams Kodi for you guys.
Install Free Streams Kodi XBMC
We saw a short intro of the Kodi system and the addons used in this system. Now the add-ons remain the most essential and deciding factor for the efficiency of the Kodi system. The Free Streams Kodi addon will help you in providing quality video content for the Kodi platform.
The addon is placed in the repo folder named as XunityTalk Repository. And the addon is created by the developer Mikey1234, and the video provided in this addon is the SD(Standard Definition) quality. Let’s get into the process of installation of the Free Streams Kodi addon.
The following explained is the setting up of the Free Streams Kodi addon:
- Begin the Kodi software.
- Select the SYSTEM option first, and then click on the Settings in the sub-menu.
- Then you have to choose the Add Source choice.
- Select the <None> tab, and then you need to enter a web address. The web address is going like this http://xunitytalk.me/xfinity and then enter the Done button.
- Next, you have to select the box where you have to enter the name for the media source. Give the name as xunitytalk and then tap on the OK.
- Bring the Home Page of the Kodi software.
- Choose the SYSTEM tab, and then click on the Settings under the sub-heading.
- Then opt for the Add-ons option displayed on the left.
- In the next step, choose the option for installing using the zip file.
- You will find the folder name xunitytalk here, just click on this.
- Click on the Repo option XunityTalk_Repository listed here and proceeded.
- After waiting for some time, you will get the repo addon enabled pop-up displayed on the screen.
- Now you have to select the option for installing using the repo.
- Choose the .XunityTalk Repository among all the listed choices.
- Then you have to choose the Video Add-ons choice.
- Search for the Free Streams option.
- Here you will get the Install button, click on this option.
- And at the end, you will get the addon enabled message on the screen.
Therefore, the installation of the add-on completes here. The installed addon can be used now by following the usual path, first, go to the VIDEOS tab, then click on the Add-ons option. And then you will find the name of the Free Streams Kodi addon listed in this section.
Finally, we are done with this article on Tutorial How to Install Free Streams Kodi XBMC, and we hope that you all enjoyed reading this post as an entertaining yet informative one. Again if you are having any trouble working on this addon, let us know in the comment section below. For more such updates on Kodi, you can follow our page KodiAddons!