We are going to check out the next post on How to Install FTV Kodi. In this post, we will understand more about the addon itself and the installation of course. We will begin with the intro on Kodi and the add-ons.
Kodi is an open source platform, which lets the user play online streaming content on large screen displays. The content includes movie, TV show, sports, kids related content and much more. FTV Kodi is a kind of addon working on this system.
Addon is one of the key components of the Kodi system. These add-ons offer different contents coming under the section of all options as mentioned in the last para. Now we will get into the installation process of the FTV Kodi addon.
Install FTV Kodi Addon
We provided you with the intro on the basics while dealing with the Kodi and the add-ons. Now the Kodi system without the add-ons will be of no use at all. We will now get into the details of the FTV Kodi addon for you.
This FTV Kodi addon is available within the Kinkin repo folder. And also to mention the contents provided through this addon is made accessible only to the UK people. You can use the VPN connections to remove the restrictions present geographically.
Following are the step-by-step process for installing FTV Kodi addon:
- You will require the Fusion Installer for getting started with this addon installation. If you don’t have this installed, you can follow our previous blog on Fusion for Kodi.
- Choose the SYSTEM tab, then select the Settings in the sub-menu.
- Go for the install from zip file option.
- Select the folder with the name fusion written on it.
- Choose the xbmc-repos folder.
- Then click the English folder.
- Now select the zip file with the name repository.Kinkin-1.4.zip and proceed.
- Wait for some time, till some repo addon, enabled notification is displayed on the screen.
- Choose the Install from repository option.
- Select the Kinkins REPO choice from the listed repo options.
- Click on the Video Add-ons then.
- Choose the FilmOn.TV.
- Tap on the Install button in the next step.
- Finally, after waiting for a while, you will get the addon enabled message on the screen.
Therefore you are all set to rock with the newly installed add-on for Kodi. To access this addon, follow the usual path that is; first go to the VIDEOS option. Then choose the Add-ons and there you will find the FTV Kodi or FilmOn.TV on the list.
As mentioned before this FTV Kodi add-on is available for the UK people mainly, so for others you can access the geo-restricted content using the VPN connection. This way is not much recommended by us. And this addon includes content from other countries too.
Hope that of all liked our post update on How to Install FTV Kodi and found this post informative yet interesting. If you are facing any issue with the installation process, then let us know by commenting below. Till then, you can follow us on Kodi Addons!