We are back with another movie addon for you. In this Tutorial How to Install Izle Kodi, we will check out the installation process of the addon and their features too. We will start with the core concepts like Kodi and add-ons.
Kodi is an open source platform that can be modified accordingly by the users. And this modification is done by the addons used on the system. The Izle Kodi is one such addon used on the Kodi system.
Addon is a feature used on Kodi that lets the users play their favorite content on the system. Some add-ons provide movie content; some provide TV show and much more. Let’s get into the installation of the Izle Kodi addon now.
Install Izle Kodi
In the previous section, we provided you with the intro on the Kodi system and the use of add-ons for it. Now the add-ons are a necessary material if you wish to use Kodi system rightly. Now talking about the Izle Kodi addon, it is video addon and provides you with movie content.
The addon provides the content directly from its website to the Kodi system. The Izle Kodi addon is presented to you by the Mucky Duck Repo folder. So let’s be thankful to the developer of the repo, Mucky for providing a broad range of contents through his repo.
Follow the steps given below for installing Izle Kodi:
- Launch the Kodi application.
- Go to the SYSTEM option, then select the File Manager option.
- Select the Add Source choice from the left column.
- Highlight the <None> tab.
- Enter the web address http://muckys.mediaportal4kodi.ml/ and then proceed.
- Select the box below, where you need to give a name to the media source. Give the name muckys and then tap on the OK button.
- Go to the home page of the Kodi setup.
- Click on the SYSTEM tab again. Select the Settings option in the sub-menu.
- Choose the Add-ons choice.
- Opt for installing from the zip file.
- You will find the muckys folder here. Click on that.
- Choose the zip file named as repository.mdrepo-x.x.x.zip in this section.
- After a short time, you will receive a message that the repo addon has been enabled now.
- Now select the Install from repository choice.
- Click on the Mucky Duck Repo option.
- Choose the Video Add-ons choice.
- Select the Izle that is listed here.
- Tap on the Install button now.
- After some time, you will get the Addon enabled notification on the display screen.
Therefore we have installed the addon successfully on your Kodi system. The addon can be accessed by following the usual path. First, you need to click on the VIDEOS tab. Then choose the Add-ons option. There you will find the Izle Kodi addon.
Hope you guys had fun reading our post on Tutorial How to Install Izle Kodi, and it helped you in providing the right guidance with the installation of this addon. If you wish to be updated about the latest Kodi add-ons, then you can follow our page right here on Kodi Addons!