We are back with another addon for Kodi. In this Tutorial How to Install Release Hub Kodi, we will understand the process of installing the addon and also the features. We will begin with the core aspects of Kodi and the add-ons.
Kodi is a platform that allows the users play streaming data on large screen displays. These data include TV Shows, movies, sports, music. Here we are going to understand the installation of the Release Hub Kodi addon.
Addon is a utility; that is mainly responsible for playing content on the Kodi system. The addons are used for playing different content, like the ones mentioned in the previous para. We will get into the installation part of the Release Hub Kodi addon.
Install Release Hub Kodi
We saw a brief intro on the Kodi system and the add-ons. Without the use of add-ons, the complete Kodi system will be of no use. Now talking about the Release Hub Kodi addon, this is a video addon that plays the scene releases of the movie in high quality.
Also, this Release Hub Kodi addon requires the users to have Real Debrid account for accessing some of the sections on the addon. Also, we can use VPN connection for unlocking many of the geo-blocked content on the addon.
The steps for installing this Release Hub Kodi is as follows:
- You need the Fusion Installer for this installation. If you don’t have this, don’t worry! You can check out our post on Fusion for Kodi and try installing it. After the installation completes, follow the following steps.
- Choose the SYSTEM tab, and then opt for the Settings in the sub-menu.
- Select the Add-ons choice displayed in the left column.
- Click on the installing option through the zip file.
- You will find the folder named fusion in this section.
- Choose the xbmc-repo option.
- Then opt for the English option.
- You need to select the zip file now, which is named as repository.entertainmentrepobackup-x.x.x.zip and then proceed.
- Here you are required to wait for a while, till some repo addon enabled notification is displayed on the screen.
- Select the option, to install using the repository choice.
- Choose the Video Add-Ons.
- Click on the Release Hub option.
- Tap on the Install button.
- Now you will get the addon enabled message just below the Kodi application screen.
This way we have installed the addon completely. The addon is all set to be used by you. The path for accessing the addon is the usual way, and it goes like – first move to the VIDEOS, then choose the Add-ons. And here you will find the Release Hub Kodi option.
This addon mainly contains the movie scene releases, so if you are expecting watch music content or anything other, then you should not install this. Also, the add-on is provided by the Kodi officially, then avoid asking your doubts in the Kodi forum page.
Hope you guys enjoyed the article on Tutorial How to Install Release Hub Kodi and found the solution for the doubts you were having. Also if you are still confused with any steps in the installation process, let us know by commenting below your query. For more post on Kodi and their add-ons, follow our page Kodi Addons!