Kodi has been a provider of a lot of contents lately. This How to Install Speedway Portal Kodi will help in installing the addon and also provide with all the add-on features provided for the Kodi users.
Kodi is an open source platform, which lets you play online streaming content on Kodi system. These content can be related to music, movie or any TV show. Speedway Portal is one kind of addon used for Kodi.
Talking about the add-ons, they are the additional utility used on Kodi. These add-ons are installed on Kodi, for providing meaning to the Kodi system. We will now get started with the installation of the Speedway Portal Kodi addon.
Install Speedway Portal Kodi
We have seen a brief intro on Kodi and the addons used on the Kodi system. Without the add-ons on the Kodi system, the complete Kodi platform will be of no use. We will now get into the technical details of the Speedway Portal Kodi addon.
The Speedway Portal Kodi addon needs the Fusion Installer on Kodi. But don’t worry we will provide you with all the necessary steps for getting the addon started on your Kodi system. This addon is not an official one, so don’t post queries about this on the Kodi forum page.
The steps for installing the Speedway Portal Kodi is as follows:
- As said before, you will need the Fusion installer for the Kodi system. If you don’t have this installed on your device, then simply follow our old article on Fusion Installer Kodi. After the installation completes, perform the next steps.
- Choose the main tab SYSTEM. Then select the Settings in the sub-options.
- Click on the Add-Ons option.
- Go for the install from zip file method.
- There you will find the folder named the fusion in this section.
- Choose the xbmc-repos folder.
- Then select the English option.
- Click on the zip file with the name repository.metalkettle-x.x.x.zip and proceed.
- After waiting for some time, you will get the repo being enabled on your system.
- Select the Install from the repo option.
- Find the MetalKettles Repo among all the listed repositories and choose that option.
- Choose the Video Add-ons option.
- Click on the Speedway Portal add-on choice.
- Tap on the Install button now.
- After a short time, you will get the addon enabled notification on the screen.
Therefore, the installation of the Speedway Portal Kodi has been successfully done here. Now you can start using the add-ons on your XBMC system. To access the addon, follow the path – first, choose the VIDEOS option, then click on the Add-Ons option.
Within the Add-Ons you will get the Speedway Portal option. So for all the people reading this blog, share your experience using the addon if you have got any first-hand review on it. Also feel free to ask the queries regarding the installation in the comment section below.
Hope you guys had fun reading our article on THow to Install Speedway Portal Kodi. This add-on is not an officially approved by Kodi so don’t post doubts regarding this on the Kodi forum. Ask them out in the comment section below. Also, keep visiting Kodi Addons!