For the TV watchers, this post is for you guys! In this Tutorial How to Install TVOnline Kodi, we will check out the main attributes of this addon along with the installation steps of the same. We will begin with a brief intro on the Kodi and the concept of the add-ons.
The system of Kodi mainly is used for playing multimedia content, that is stored in local storage area and also directly from the network area via the Internet. The content that is displayed here include video or audio content, and the add-on we are going to check out here is TVOnline Kodi.
The extra utilities used on the Kodi for displaying content, is the add-ons. These add-ons supply content for a wide range of media include movies, music, sports and much more. Let’s start with the setup process of the TVOnline Kodi addon.
Tutorial How to Install TVOnline Kodi
We saw a brief on the basic concepts of the Kodi and the add-ons in the previous section. Without the presence of these add-ons, the entire Kodi software will be of no use to the users. Now the TVOnline Kodi is a video addon which mainly focus on providing TV content for the Kodi users.
Now the addon we are going to install is a video addon, as mentioned before provides mainly TV contents. So if you are looking out for only TV contents, then this addon is a preferable choice that you can make. This TVOnline Kodi addon is present in the Entertainment Repo folder.
The TVOnline Kodi addon can be setup in the following manner:
- To get started, you will be required to have the fusion running on Kodi. If you don’t have it installed, then follow our earlier article on Fusion Kodi. So after you have done the installation, continue with the steps given below.
- Select the option SYSTEM, and then click on the Settings in the sub-headings.
- Choose the Add-ons option displayed on the left.
- Then you have to make a choice of installing through the zip file.
- There you will find the fusion named folder listed. Click on it.
- Select the xbmc-repos option, and proceed.
- Then click on the English folder and then continue.
- Click on the zip file option which is named as repository.entertainmentrepobackup-x.x.x.zip and then proceed.
- After some time, you will get one add-on enabled pop-up message below the display screen.
- Now choose the option to install using the repository option.
- Here you have to select the Entertainment Repo choice.
- Then select the Video Add-ons option.
- You will get the TVOnline choice here, just click on this option.
- Then you need to tap on the Install button.
- After waiting for a while, you will finally get the addon enabled notification on the screen.
The addon is now installed on your XBMC system and can be accessed now. To access this addon, simply follow the usual path. The path goes like this, first move to the VIDEOS option, then click on the Add-ons. There you will get the TVOnline Kodi addon choice listed.
We are winding up our post on Tutorial How to Install TVOnline Kodi believing that this post update helped you in the best way with dealing with the addon installation. Now you can freely ask your questions and doubts in the comment section provided below. For more such updates on Kodi, tap on the Follow option on our page Kodi Addons!