Kodi has got many features in it, and we will explore them slowly. In this Tutorial How to Install Universal Media Provider Kodi, we will get to understand the use of this addon for Kodi and the future enhancements that are possible with this addon.
Kodi is a software, which is an open source system, and comes with a lot of features with it. The Kodi system is itself a vast concept, with all the add-ons being installed on the system making it an efficient working system.
Add-ons, on the other hand, is one kind of functionality that is quite necessary for the smooth operation of the Kodi system. We will get started with the Universal Media Provider installation for the Kodi platform.
Install Universal Media Provider Kodi
Talking about the working of the Universal Media Provider for Kodi, this system is a form of web scraper, which is simply extracting a certain amount of information and displaying them on demand, on a Home theater screen.
The installation of the addon for the Kodi system lets you help in getting the right links and contacts for a particular task. Now this addon is placed within the Fusion Repo for Kodi. We will provide you with the complete set of operations possible on this Kodi.
The steps included withing the installation of the Universal Media Provider are given new below:
- First, you need to have the Fusion Installer Kodi. So if you don’t have this installer, then you can install this by following the following link.
- After the installation of the system ends, choose the main tab SYSTEM. And then select the Setting option.
- Choose the Add-ons choice, displayed on the screen.
- Click on the Install from zip file choice.
- Here you will find the folder with the name fusion written on it.
- Click on the xbmc-repos.
- Then opt for the English.
- You need to create zip files, and the one needed the most is the repository.boogie-x.x.xx.zip file option.
- Now, after some time, you will receive an add-on enabled message on the screen.
- Go for the Install from the zip file/ Get Add-ons option now.
- As usual, you will get the option named as Boogie’s Kodi Repo option. Find this and click on this.
- Then select the Video Add-ons option.
- Click on the Universal Media Provider option
- Tap on the Install option displayed on the left-hand-side.
- After some moments, you will get the Universal Media Provider add-on enabled on the screen too.
This way we have installed the Universal Media Provider Kodi Addon for your XBMC system. To start using the add-ons, go to the VIDEOS option, then opt for the Add-ons button. There you will find the option of Universal Media Provider.
Therefore we have explained the installation of the addon in the simplest way possible here. You can write us your suggestions regarding our web post updates in the comment section below. Also share your experience using the addon, if you have got a first-hand experience with it.
Hope you guys enjoyed reading our short article on Tutorial How to Install Universal Media Provider Kodi. This article was all about the installation steps only, explained in a simple way. For more updates on Kodi and their add-ons, keep visiting our page Kodi Addons!