There are many movie add-ons available for Kodi. Here the post on How to Install PubFilm Kodi Addon will introduce you to a new video addon. This addon is a must for all movie lovers which offers you with latest releases in high definition quality.
Kodi is a software application that lets you stream video or audio contents directly from any local storage to large screen displays. These content may be movie, TV show or any music. PubFilm Addon is one sort of add-on which can be installed on Kodi system.
Addons are some functionalities which can be fitted into the Kodi system and thus make the system more useful and productive. We are going to install a movie add-on here. So not wasting much of your time, let’s get into detail.
Install PubFilm Kodi Addon
We have already seen an intro to the Kodi and the purpose of using addons for it. Without the presence of add-ons, the system is nothing. PubFilm Addon lets you stream movie content that is present on their official website.
This add-on is provided by the Mucky Duck repo file. Therefore you need to install the Mucky Duck repo on your Kodi system, then only the installation for PubFilm Addon will start. We have included both the steps for installing repo and addon in this section.
The steps for installing PubFilm Addon are as follows:
- Start the Kodi application.
- Click on SYSTEM, then choose the File Manager option.
- You will get a list of options. Among them select the Add Source in that.
- A new window will appear. In that highlight the option <None> and enter this location as it is http://muckys.mediaportal4kodi.ml/ and click on Done.
- Select the box below it, where you have to enter the name of a media source. And enter the name as muckys and press OK.
- Revert to the Home Screen of Kodi. Select the SYSTEM tab, then go for the Settings option.
- From left-hand side, choose the Add-ons option. Then select the Install from zip file choice.
- Click on the zip file named muckys. Select the zip file named as repository.mdrepo-x.x.x.zip.
- After some time, Mucky Duck Repo Add-on enabled notification will be displayed on the screen.
- Select the option Install from the repository in the next part. From the list of repo files, choose the Mucky Duck repo.
- Then opt for the Video Add-ons option. There you will find PubFilm option. Select that option and click on Install button.
- After some time, you will get the PubFilm Addon enabled notification on the display screen.
This way the installation procedure has been completed. If you want to access the newly installed PubFilm Addon, just follow the usual path for it. Go to the VIDEOS option, then Add-ons and there you will find PubFilm option.
We have seen the each single step for How to Install PubFilm Kodi Addon. It is undoubtedly an excellent addon. So are you done with installing? Or facing some issue while installing? Write down your queries in the comment section below. Till then, keep visiting our page Kodi Addons!