We have brought one Kodi Build setup for you. In this Dad Life Kodi Build – UK Family Friendly Build post, we will understand the installation process of this build and the features of this build. We will begin with the Kodi concept and the add-ons for the same.
Kodi system lets the user play online streaming content, which can be directly from the network area and also from the local storage area. This content could be related to music, sports, TV shows, movies, etc. Now Dad Life Kodi Build is one of the most preferred builds for the Kodi system.
The build means the theme on which some particular thing is based. Normally the Kodi system has got this regular blue colored theme, which can be updated and customized based upon your choice, and now we will get into the installation of the Dad Life Kodi Build.
Install Dad Life Kodi Build
We got the introduction of the Kodi system and a short brief on the use of the builds for Kodi. Now updating build is not a necessary task, it all depends on us if we wish to change the theme then this Dad Life Kodi Build is a good one to consider.
The build we are going to see is based on the Arctic – Zephyr Skin. Some of the features of this Dad Life Kodi Build include that fewer links are shown in the main menu, so this makes the Kodi system easy to use and navigate. Also, the sub-headings are hidden by default in this, which has to be activated by you.
The installation of the Dad Life Kodi Build is done in the following manner:
- Launch the Kodi application.
- Choose the SYSTEM tab, and then opt for the option File Manager.
- Select the Add Source choice.
- Highlight the <None> tab that is shown here.
- You need to enter the web address here, so type this http://kodiuk.tv/wizard and then click on Done button.
- Then you have to give the name for the media source, give the name as dadlife and then click on OK.
- Go to the start page of the Kodi software now.
- Choose the SYSTEM tab and then click on the Settings option.
- Among all the listed options, select the Add-ons from the left side.
- Choose the Install from zip file then.
- You will find the dadlife folder here, find it and then click that.
- Select the zip file named as plugin.program.kodiuktv.zip and then continue.
- Then you need to wait for a while till some add-on enabled message is displayed on the screen.
- You need to go back to the start page of the Kodi software.
- Now choose the PROGRAMS option or the APPS section on your Kodi device.
- There you will find the KodiUK TV Wizard, click on this option.
- Finally, you will get the Dadlife option displayed here, just tap on this choice.
After this, the wizard will begin the installation process and this task may take some time to finish. When this process, we can say that the Dad Life Kodi Build add-on has been installed on your system. Enjoy the new look of the Kodi system!
We believe that this article on Dad Life Kodi Build – UK Family Friendly Build helped you in the right way. Now if you are facing any issue with the installation, let us know by commenting your queries below. For more Kodi updates and their add-ons, follow us on Kodi Addons!
Leave a Reply