In this post, we will check out on How to Install Decado Documentaries Kodi and also a brief on this addon and its features. But as usual, we will begin with the short introduction on the Kodi system and the use of the add-ons for the same.
Kodi is a platform that lets the user play online streaming content that is stored in the network area or also directly which is stored on the local device. Here we will check out the installation of the Decado Documentaries Kodi addon.
Addon is the means through which you can play the content on the Kodi software. Now these add-ons can be used for playing video content as well as audio. So let’s get started with the process of setting up the Decado Documentaries Kodi.
Install Decado Documentaries Kodi
We got a brief on the Kodi and the add-ons in the previous section. Addons are necessary for the practical use of the Kodi system since the quality of the add-ons determine the Kodi system in the end. Now Decado Documentaries Kodi offers content related to the documentaries.
The addon is placed within the Metal Kettles Repo folder, which we will make you understand the installation process. Now, Decado Documentaries Kodi is a good quality video addon which provides with documentary stuff for all the documentary film fans.
The steps for installing the Decado Documentaries Kodi is explained below:
- You will require the Fusion Installer for getting started, but don’t worry we will provide you with setting up this installer. Follow our previous article on Fusion for Kodi. After the installation completes, continue with the next steps.
- Click on the SYSTEM tab. Choose the Settings in the sub-heading options.
- Select the Add-ons option displayed on the left.
- Then choose the Install from the zip file option.
- Click on the fusion folder that will be listed here.
- Choose the xbmc-repo option.
- Select the English choice.
- Tap on the zip file named as repository.metalkettle-x.x.x.zip and proceed.
- You will be required to wait for a while till some addon enabled message is displayed on the screen.
- Opt for the installing through a repository.
- Click on the Metal Kettles Repository option.
- Choose the Video Add-ons from the next set of choices.
- Now you will find the Decado Documentaries Kodi option. Select this.
- Tap on the Install button that is displayed on the left side.
- You will find the addon enabled message just below the main screen.
Therefore we have installed the addon successfully. To access the addon, you have to follow the usual path for this. First move to the VIDEOS option, then click on the Add-ons, and there you will find the choice of Decado Documentaries Kodi.
Hope you all enjoyed our short article on How to Install Decado Documentaries Kodi and found the post informative yet amusing. Do share your experience with using this addon and any extra points that are not covered here. Till then, you can follow us here on Kodi Addons!