Kodi has been widely used now in many homes. Here we will check out Tutorial How to Install DNA TV Addon for Kodi. We will see the basic concepts first and then head on to the installation steps.
The primary platform of Kodi is a kind of software application that lets you play streaming content like video, music, TV Shows via the Internet and also offline content stored in the local storage area. And this DNA TV Addon is one kind of addon that runs on Kodi.
Addon, from the name itself we can say that it is an additional feature which is used with the main system to add some functionality feature. This DNA TV Addon can be used for watching any content including movies, TV Shows, radio, music.
Install DNA TV Addon for Kodi
So far, we have seen a simple intro on Kodi systems and also on add-ons. Getting started with DNA TV Addon, this addon does not focus on 1-type of content.
Instead, they provide you with different ways of entertainment by music, movies, live TV content and much more.
Using this addon, you will be able to enjoy some live TV content on your Kodi system too. The main feature of DNA TV Addon is undoubtedly the range of contents made available in one addon. You won’t need any other addon for a particular category.
The steps for installing the DNA TV Addon:
- Start your Kodi application.
- Choose the tab SYSTEM, then go for the File Manager sub-heading.
- From the left panel, choose the Add Source option.
- Highlight the box with <None> written inside.
- Inside this box, type the address in the same way as it is written http://dnahost.xyz/kodi/ and then click on Done.
- Now you have to enter a name for the media source file, enter dna and click on OK.
- Revert to the home screen of Kodi. Choose the option SYSTEM again.
- Select the Settings sub-option. Click on the Add-ons option from the left pane.
- Opt for the Install from zip file option.
- There you will find the dna named choice. Click on it.
- Choose the Repos folder from the next displayed options.
- Pick the zip file named as repository.dnarepo-x.x.x.zip and proceed.
- Wait for some time till a notification comes of dna Repo addon enabled.
- Now choose the option Install from repository.
- There you will find the dna Repository option. Click on that.
- Then select the Video Add-ons option.
- Choose the DNA TV.
- Now, click on the Install button.
- Wait till a message saying DNA TV Addon enabled is displayed on your Kodi system.
This way we are done with the installation of the addon for your system. To start using this, go by the similar way only. That is Video Add-ons option, then Add-ons and inside this, you will get the DNA TV Addon choice. Enjoy!
Hope everyone understood the method explained in our post Tutorial How to Install DNA TV Addon for Kodi. Still, if are you are facing any issue with the installation, write to us in the comment section below. For more on Kodi, check out our page Kodi Addons!