For all the music maniacs out there, here we will understand How to Install MTV UK Kodi Addon, with the clear easy-to-do installation guide and we will also check the addon features here. But first, we will look at the core concepts of Kodi and the add-ons.
An extensive system that allows the users play streaming content, from the local storage or any network area via the Internet, is Kodi, and this system can be customized accordingly by the use of add-ons on it. Now MTV UK Kodi is one addon which is utilized for the Kodi system.
Now, the add-ons are the simple utilities that are run on the Kodi system. These add-ons can be employed for playing both audio and video content for the Kodi system. Now we will show you the steps that are present in the installation process of the MTV UK Kodi.
Install MTV UK Kodi
We saw a brief on the Kodi concept and the addons used for the same system. Now the add-ons are necessary for the efficient working of the Kodi system and are the primary determining factor for checking the Kodi usage. Now the MTV UK Kodi addon is one of the music addons used on Kodi.
The MTV UK Kodi addon is present in the Mucky Duck Repo folder. The contents that are displayed here are directly extracted from the MTV UK official website for the Kodi system. Now the installation is explained in the following section for all the Kodi users.
The step-by-step MTV UK Kodi add-on installation process is described below:
- Begin the Kodi software first.
- Now click the SYSTEM option and then the File Manager under the sub-category.
- The next step is to select the Add Source option displayed on the left.
- Now you will find the <None> tab within a box, just click on that.
- You have to enter a web address within this tab, and this web address goes like this – http://muckys.mediaportal4kodi.ml/ and then Done.
- Now you will be required to give some name to the media source name, type in the name muckys and then click on OK.
- Come back to the start page of the Kodi system.
- Then choose the SYSTEM again, and then click on the Settings under the sub-category.
- Select the Add-ons option displayed on the left-hand-side.
- In the next step, you need to choose the option of installing using the zip file.
- You will find the folder named as muckys right here.
- Here you will get the zip file named as repository.mdrepo-x.x.x.zip, search for this and click it.
- You will be required to wait for a while, and then you will receive a pop-up message saying that the repo addon is now enabled on the Kodi system.
- Now select the option of installing using the repository.
- On the next screen, you will find the Mucky Duck Repo option, click on that.
- Then you have to choose the Video Add-ons choice.
- Here you will get the MTV UK option enlisted, select this.
- Then finally you will see the Install button here, tap on this option.
- After waiting for some time, you will get the addon enabled message on the screen below.
Therefore the addon has been installed on the Kodi system now and is in a ready to access condition. The path for accessing the addon is given as move to the VIDEOS option, then click on the Add-ons choice. Here you will get the MTV UK Kodi addon.
We hope that this article on How to Install MTV UK Kodi Addon helped you in the right way with getting the addon installed on your Kodi system. Let us know if you are facing any issue in the setup process, by commenting below. Till then, keep visiting our page KodiAddons!