Here we are with a super movie addon for you. In this Install Specto Kodi Addon, we will make you understand the installation of this video addon in easy to comprehend manner. We will start from the basics.
Kodi is one of the most popular online streaming content platform, which is an open-source software. It lets you play different content including movies, songs, TV Shows. Specto Kodi is one such addon used on Kodi.
Addon provides us the contents which we mentioned in the previous paragraph. Now some add-ons provide with music content, some deal with the movies. We will get to see how to install Specto Kodi addon, which is a movie content provider.
Install Specto Kodi Addon
We understood the basic concept on the Kodi and their add-ons in the intro. Addons are similar to the additional features that are installed on a bigger system. These features are necessary for the smooth working of the primary system.
The Film Kodi repository offers the Specto Kodi addon. This addon is not an official Kodi addon, which is solely present for the entertainment purpose. We will now get to the installation steps of this movie addon.
Following are the steps for installing Specto Kodi Addon:
- Start the Kodi application.
- Select the SYSTEM tab. Then opt for the File Manager sub-heading.
- Choose the Add Source option.
- Highlight the None tab in the next step.
- You will be required to enter this http://kodi.filmkodi.com and then click on the button Done.
- Now you have to give a name for the media source. You can give any name here; we are giving it the filmkodi name. Then click on OK.
- Come back to the start screen of the Kodi application.
- Again choose the SYSTEM tab. Then opt for the Settings among the sub-heading options.
- Choose the Add-ons option from the left-hand-side options.
- Opt for the Install from zip file choice.
- There you will find the zip file named as filmkodi. Select this.
- Now choose the folder with the name repository.filmkodi.com written on it.
- Here you will get the zip file named as repository.filmkodi.com-x.x.x.zip, click on it.
- An addon enabled message will be shown below, that is after waiting for some time.
- Choose the Install from repository choice.
- Click on the FilmKodi repo option among all the listed repositories.
- Select the Video Add-ons option now.
- Choose the Specto-…Fork choice in the next step.
- Click on the Install option displayed on the left side.
- After waiting for some time, you will get an add-on enabled message on the display screen.
Thus Specto Addon has been installed on the Kodi system. You can start using this addon by following the usual path. The path goes like this, go to the VIDEOS option, then choose the Add-Ons option. There you will get the Specto option.
We are done with the guide on Install Specto Kodi Addon and believe that it helped you in the right way. You can comment down your queries below and also share your experience while using this addon. For more updates on Kodi, follow our page here Kodi Addons!