Kodi is one of the primary online content provider currently. In this How to Install VODPass Kodi, we will get to understand how the installation of this addon is done on Kodi, and also the main purpose of this addon.
Talking about the Kodi, it is an open source platform, which lets the users customize the content accordingly. The system works by add-ons placed within the Kodi system. VODPass Kodi addon is one such addon.
Addon is simply an additional utility that helps in making the Kodi system more efficient to use. These add-ons are necessary for the correct working of the system. We will now get to see the installation process of the VODPass Kodi.
Install VODPass Kodi
Okay the first time I came to know about this addon, is from a twitter post I that received through. And also many users asked me to write down about the post/addon installation. Also, the add-ons mentioned in this is in a working condition.
We would like to thank the developer of the addon, for making this great addon and making it accessible for a larger amount of the audience. So now not wasting much of your time, we will get started with the installation process.
The steps for installing the VODPass Kodi addon is given in the following part:
- Start the Kodi software.
- Choose the SYSTEM tab, then click on the File Manager option.
- Find the option to Add Source.
- Highlight the <None> tab shown on the screen.
- Then type the web address http://vodpass.site88.net within this tab and then click on Done.
- Now you need to give a name to the media source file, let’s give the name as vodpass and then go for the OK option.
- Get to the starting page of the Kodi software.
- Choose the SYSTEM tab, then opt for the Settings in the sub-heading options.
- From the left-hand-side options, click on the Add-ons option.
- Choose the option to install from the zip file.
- There you will get the vodpass folder.
- Select the Install button.
- Choose the zip file with the name repository.vodpass-x.x.zip and then proceed.
- After some moments, a message saying that the Add-on has been enabled will be displayed.
- Choose the Install from repository choice.
- Here you will find the vodpass option among all the repository options. Click on this option.
- Now select the Video Add-ons choice.
- Later, click on the vodpass choice.
- Tap on the Install option shown on the left-hand side.
- Wait for a while, and then you will get a vodpass add-on enabled message on the screen.
Therefore we have installed the VODPass Kodi addon for your XBMC system. To get started with this addon, you have to follow the usual path only. First go to the VIDEOS tab, then choose the Add-ons choice and then the vodpass option.
We are finishing up our article on How to Install VODPass Kodi here. If you are already using this addon, then feel free to share your experience with working on this addon. Comment down your queries in the section below. So till then, keep visiting our page Kodi Addons!