We are here with a new add-on installation. In this How to Install iStream Kodi, we will understand the installation process here, and their features. We will start with the basic concepts of Kodi and the add-ons.
Kodi is an open source platform that lets the users play streaming content from the network area or a local storage area. The contents included here are movies, music and TV Shows. iStream Kodi addon is one kind of addon for Kodi.
Addons are the additional utility for the Kodi software, which provides content including all the ones mentioned above. iStream Kodi provides Live TV content and has got other features with it. We will check the installation now.
Install iStream Kodi
We just provided you with the basic concepts of Kodi and the add-ons related to it. The add-ons are something which is entirely necessary for the working of the Kodi. The iStream Kodi provides us with a broad range of content for Kodi.
The content included in the iStream Kodi are live TV series, movies and much more which should be explored by you after installing this addon. The add-on is provided by the iStream Repo folder only. We will see the installation in the section below.
The process to install the iStream Kodi goes in the following manner:
- Start the Kodi system.
- Choose the SYSTEM tab, then opt for the File Manager in the sub-heading options.
- Select the Add Source choice from the left column.
- Highlight the <None> tab present in the box.
- Enter the web address http://xunitytalk.me/xfinity within the tab and click on Done.
- Now you are required to give a name to the media source, call it xunitytalk and then tap on the OK button.
- Go to the home screen of the Kodi application.
- Choose the SYSTEM tab and click on the Settings in the sub-heading.
- Select the Add-ons option from the listed options.
- Choose the Install from zip file method.
- There you will get the xunitytalk folder option.
- Click on the zip file with the name of iStream_Repository.zip and then proceed.
- After some time, you will get the addon enabled message on the display screen.
- Choose the Install from the repository choice.
- You will find an option iSTREAM XBMC Addons, find it and select this.
- Click on the Video Add-ons choice.
- Then select the iSTREAM option listed here.
- Tap on the Install button and then proceed.
- Now you have to wait till you receive a notification saying that the addon is enabled on your system.
While the installation is going on, the needed plugins and other services will also be installed along with the iStream Kodi addon installation. To access the addon, first, go to the VIDEOS option, then choose the Add-Ons. And there you will find the option for the installed addon.
Hope you guys enjoyed reading our article on How to Install iStream Kodi. Liked this article? Then share it with your friends also. Also if facing any difficulty with the installation process, let us know by commenting below. You can follow our page here Kodi Addons!