There are many add-ons available for music, and here we are with the How to Install MP3 Streams Kodi, where we will see the installation of this addon and its feature. We will begin with a short introduction on Kodi and their addons.
Kodi is a software application, a complex one which allows the users play online streaming content which is presented to you directly via the Internet or the local storage area. The addon we are going to see is the MP3 Streams Kodi here.
Addons are the essential features necessary for the working of the Kodi software. Now the contents which were mentioned before are offered by use the add-ons only. Now let’s get started with the MP3 Streams Kodi installation.
Install MP3 Streams Kodi
We already discussed a short brief on the Kodi system and the importance of using add-ons for the Kodi system. Without these add-ons, the complete Kodi system will be of no use to anyone. Mp3 Streams Kodi addon provides music content of different genre to us.
The addon is present inside the Kinkin Repo folder. Also, this addon gives you music content only. This addon provides great music content which can be enjoyed by almost many users with different music taste.
The steps for installing this MP3 Streams Kodi addon is given below:
- You need the Fusion Installer running on your system. If you don’t have it, then follow our previous article on Fusion for Kodi and get it installed easily. After the installation, continue with the following steps.
- Choose the SYSTEM tab. Then select the Settings in the sub-heading.
- Click on the Add-ons choice.
- Then go for the install from the zip file choice.
- Select the fusion folder among all the options displayed.
- Click on the xbmc-repos option.
- Then choose the English choice.
- Find the zip file option with the name repository.Kinkin-x.x.zip and then proceed.
- Then you need to wait for a while till some repo addon enabled message is displayed on the screen.
- Select the Kinkins REPO option here.
- Choose the Music Add-ons in the next step.
- There you will find the MP3 Streams Again.
- Now you need to choose the Install button displayed on the left side.
- After waiting for a while, you will get the addon enabled message on the screen below.
- Now you need to move back to the MP3 Streams option, inside the Music Add-ons choice.
- Click on the Configure option.
- Make sure you disable the option of Choose the Golden Path and also the option of Use Alternative Gotham option is enabled by you.
- Then finally click on the OK button.
Therefore the MP3 Streams Kodi has been installed on your system. You can now access this addon by the path explained in the following part. First, move to the MUSIC option. Then select the Add-ons and here you will find the option of the newly installed add-on on your screen.
This addon is not an official update by the Kodi developers, so avoid asking any questions regarding this addon on the official Kodi forum page. If you are facing any problem, then simply comment down your queries in the section given below.
Hope you all enjoyed going through this How to Install MP3 Streams Kodi, and it helped you in the right way with getting the addon running on your XBMC system. For more latest updates on Kodi and the addons, you can follow our page here Kodi Addons!